Lexx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful :thumbs: Really lovin silver cars :teeth:
:lol:

HAHA Glad you appreciated that ;)

Some people haven't been on here long enough to appreciate the colour wars :blush::lol::lol:

Think I've lost you bro :tumbleweed:

I'll let Louis explain ;)

I'll explain. Everybody has become so attached to their Z - and the colour of said Z, so much so that they become blinded and only see one colour - their colour! This blindness hides the real truth, that Azure is the ONLY true colour a Z should be seen in :lol::lol::lol:

Some people haven't been on here long enough to appreciate the colour wars :blush::lol::lol:

I'll explain. Everybody has become so attached to their Z - and the colour of said Z, so much so that they become blinded and only see one colour - their colour! This blindness hides the real truth, that Azure is the ONLY true colour a Z should be seen in :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Yes Get12 too is included on this blind list, he really has a black kuro 350z :lol:;)

:lol: Yes Get12 too is included on this blind list, he really has a black kuro 350z :lol:;)

:lol: Slander.....i'll see you in court :lol::boxing:

Right......I need to sort my avatar out so everyone else can see the truth! :lol:

Daughter picked up her white Z with black powder coated wheels on 19th Jan. looks the absolute dogs bits.

By the way, hi I'm a new member with a Cobra replica in the garage. Got my daughter well trained, Daddy's on the insurance :)

Paul

Daughter picked up her white Z with black powder coated wheels on 19th Jan. looks the absolute dogs bits.

By the way, hi I'm a new member with a Cobra replica in the garage. Got my daughter well trained, Daddy's on the insurance :)

Paul

Welcome mate... pics of the Cobra ?

Paul

Ah, Sally's dad? ;)

Get her to introduce herself - her new Zed warrants a thread of its own! B)

Looks gorgeous!!!

Hopefully only 10 weeks until I get mine!

Thinking of respraying the stock wheels an anthracite colour - anyone done it?

PM Ming - his mate powdercoated some OEM wheels in an anthracite colour for an ex-member.