Looking for my first 350z

SpeckUK

Hi Guys,

I'm currently looking for a 350z not really fussed about the colour as long as it's not black I have been looking now for a long time to try and find my perfect z!

One with around close to 60k on the clock or less and with a budget of £8,000 and not a fairlady (euro rear plate)

Bonus's: Nismo Factory Fit Kit / Xenon Headlights

I'm in Norwich, Norfolk I would like to try find a close one but don't really mind traveling if a car is in superb condition

Cheers

Ryan

Blacks the best colour, just saying ;)

But I agree, buy on condition, I saw one car that had 8k less miles, door dings everywhere, interior rips and mismatched tyres.

Drove it purely cause I had come a long way after being told it was in good nick, and to get a feel what a "bad" zed felt like. needless to say, 3 weeks on he still hadnt sold it ( This was in June last year, so sports car weather! )

Thanks for all the tips guys! Nice to have a warm welcome, I'm open to more miles on the clock if the car has truly been looked after!

I agree black does look nice I've already viewed one local to me but I've have a black car before looks good for the first mile down the road :D

Thanks for all the tips guys! Nice to have a warm welcome, I'm open to more miles on the clock if the car has truly been looked after!

I agree black does look nice I've already viewed one local to me but I've have a black car before looks good for the first mile down the road :D

In my experience, most cars look fairly similar after driving, black looks good all the time, even with dust, it's just the difference between clean and dirty is much greater.

Just go with it, who cares if its a bit dirty, wash it once a week, pamper it, and drive the bloody thing!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm not sure if your still looking for a Z but I'm selling my 350 roadster 07 ref with 22000 miles on the clock with full main dealer s/h and it's for sale at £8000 please feel free to call or text me for more information this is a bog stock standard uk car.

I'm Dave.

Hello I'm not sure if your still looking for a Z but I'm selling my 350 roadster in blue with 22000 on the clock full main dealer s/h if you need any further information please call me on 07961480019 I'm Dave and I'm looking for £8000 the car is on the 07 plate and it's a uk cat.

Hello I'm not sure if your still looking for a Z but I'm selling my 350 roadster in blue with 22000 on the clock full main dealer s/h if you need any further information please call me on 07961480019 I'm Dave and I'm looking for £8000 the car is on the 07 plate and it's a uk cat.

Seems very cheap for an 07 with that little mileage!! Is it an HR or rev up?

I only ask cause I have a '56 plate but registered Jan 07, and it's a rev up

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help guys!

i'm as of 7/5/16 a proud new owner of a 2003 Sunset Orange - 37k miles - two owners (1st had it just for 50 miles and the 2nd got it when she was 63 :O who has had it for 13 years) full service history

got it for an absolute bargain and it's mechanically solid just needs some small carpark dents pulled and possibly a clutch plate!

as far as im aware this is an A01 models (so first off the production line?) and it's the Track Trim Edition? well thats what ive found from online research from the extras it has correct me if im wrong!

i'll do a full write up later on when i have a little more time

//Speck

13179054_10153443996371790_5111296841984250449_n.jpg?oh=1090fdbc0cf9dcdca8e1d7df0396555e&oe=57DF1D8A