Attacked by a forklift truck -body shop in MK/Beds?

Cyder

So parked in the car park at work today the poor thing was attacked by a forklift carrying a car body. (Yes really!)

Can anyone recommend a body shop in the MK/Bedfordshire area to have a look at it?

Bumper, boot lid, roof (creased very slightly at the back) need fixing/replacing. Luckily the lamp and body panel seem straight still.

4CE6C251-F7D6-4F0E-839B-382818B98B54_zps3nx1fpyg.jpg

Yeah it was one of the forklift drivers at work, to be fair he owned up and apologised, they took it into the workshop and tidied it up as much as possible but told me to get a quote and they'll pay for the repairs.

I'm really glad it was this way instead of being another private driver and having to deal with insurances!

Can't imagine this'll be a cheap job to fix but I had some nasty scratches on the boot lid so this'll be a way to get those fixed anyway!

You would probably be better off finding a gm bootlid, dont like chances of them straightening that out, looks pretty twisted. You might find also find there is no need to spray the replacement if its a good match. Its only 4 bolts and two electrical connectors to swap.

It's going to be fixed up properly by a bodyshop and work will have no issue with paying for it.

There's no chance of the bootlid being straightened out, it's creased the inner panel and is a completely different shape in that area now than it was 24hrs ago.