I've never wanted a blue car sooooo much...........

Sarnie

Probably the most pratical supercar at the moment is the SLR. Even Paris Hilton can drive one... :lol:
I agree with that, but you dont buy a supercar to be practical do you?

Exactly. Once you add practicality into the mix, its no longer a supercar. You might as well then buy a 911 :dry::yawn:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the most pratical supercar at the moment is the SLR. Even Paris Hilton can drive one... :lol:

Exactly. Once you add practicality into the mix, its no longer a supercar. You might as well then buy a 911 :dry::yawn:

like all the other middleaged men out there?

Sorry Bap! :lol:

like all the other middleaged men out there?

Sorry Bap! :lol:

Bap's sold up and buying a Gallardo ;)

OK let me clarify what I mean by practical. The Exige is practical, has next to no boot, barely enough room for 2 passengers, can't hear the sound system over 70 mph, rock hard suspension etc. etc. But I can use it whenever I want and you can live with it. A MaClaren F1 on the other hand would be just too extreme and would spend most of it's time locked up in the garage.

I didn't mean practical as in Golf Diesel..... :lol:

Now here's a question for you Sarnie, did you buy your Lambo because of the colour?? :p

Yep :p

Thats car lives in better conditions than I do, tiled floor, radiators.... :scare:B)

I love it :teeth: I would never buy a Ferrari after having the 430 for 5 weeks, what a heap of @*!#. :blush:

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the phone! You had a 430 for a while? Why was it a heap of poop? I'll never be able to afford these cars so I need to live vicariously! :teeth:

Now here's a question for you Sarnie, did you buy your Lambo because of the colour?? :p

Thats car lives in better conditions than I do, tiled floor, radiators.... :scare:B)

I love it :teeth: I would never buy a Ferrari after having the 430 for 5 weeks, what a heap of @*!#. :blush:

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the phone! You had a 430 for a while? Why was it a heap of poop? I'll never be able to afford these cars so I need to live vicariously! :teeth:

He said it was only alittle quicker than the Zed but didnt even compare to the Gallardo. Engine didnt sound as good, handling wasnt anywhere near the G.

He nearly gave it back to the hire company he didnt like it that much.

Im sure Sarnie will have a full breakdown of how rubbish it was.

He said it was only alittle quicker than the Zed but didnt even compare to the Gallardo. Engine didnt sound as good, handling wasnt anywhere near the G.

That pretty much sums it up :lol:

Proper turd compared to the G. :blush:

Your evaluation was based on driving round the bull ring then..... :lol:

I think to appreciate the handling of the 430 needs a track... ;) The 430 Scuderia recently on Fifth Gear with Tiff driving laped the Ferrari test track with almost the same time as the Enzo, which is extremel impressive from a turd... ;)

Your evaluation was based on driving round the bull ring then..... :lol:

I think to appreciate the handling of the 430 needs a track... ;) The 430 Scuderia recently on Fifth Gear with Tiff driving laped the Ferrari test track with almost the same time as the Enzo, which is extremel impressive from a turd... ;)

I don't need to be on the track to appreciate my Gallardo ;)

It wasn't just about the handling. The noise was awful and gave me chronic headaches driving it, interior was vile and looked 20 yrs out of date, stereo was like a £20 HU from halfords, traction broke at every opportunity even when on a straight in the dry, the rosso paint was actually pretty bland, gear box was very notchy, clutch had no pressure to it, seats looked poor, driving postion felt very high compared to the G.

The scuderia 430 may not be a turd but thats not what I had was it ;)

He also said after driving it for the first few times he didn't know if it was front, rear of four wheel drive!! :lol:

He also said after driving it for the first few times he didn't know if it was front, rear of four wheel drive!! :lol:

No, I asked that before driving it so I didn't end up in hedge ;)

Are there hedges on the Bullring!? :p;)

Are there hedges on the Bullring!? :p;)

Bullring is 20 miles away from me :p

Being new to the club I don't know much history here. Sarnie, since you had a Zed and have had the opportunity to drive a 430 and own a G how would you compare the Zed to them. Before you bust out laughing and think I'm a case of incestual birth, I'm just wondering how the two really compare.

If I had the means to own a $250,000 car I would do it but I don't so I'm just wondering what makes the G stand out so much more from a Zed (besides being Italian and having a 10 cylinder engine)? :teeth:

Now this blue I like, especially with the darker blue hood to contrast, saw one near me last week....stunning B)

The greying hair poking above the roof line really finishes the look. B)

And don't forget to take your purse out of the car when you park it somewhere :headhurt:

Being new to the club I don't know much history here. Sarnie, since you had a Zed and have had the opportunity to drive a 430 and own a G how would you compare the Zed to them. Before you bust out laughing and think I'm a case of incestual birth, I'm just wondering how the two really compare.

If I had the means to own a $250,000 car I would do it but I don't so I'm just wondering what makes the G stand out so much more from a Zed (besides being Italian and having a 10 cylinder engine)? :teeth:

I would seriously have a zed over a 430 anyday of the week. Maybe my driving sense have been corrupted by the G and expected, if anything, the 430 to be even better than the G but it wasn't in any shape or form. The most annoying thing was the bloody droning noise, proper gave me a headache everytime I drove it....... :headhurt:

I would seriously have a zed over a 430 anyday of the week. Maybe my driving sense have been corrupted by the G and expected, if anything, the 430 to be even better than the G but it wasn't in any shape or form. The most annoying thing was the bloody droning noise, proper gave me a headache everytime I drove it....... :headhurt:

Wow. Doesn't Jeremy Clarkson have a G? I remember him saying he was going to sell his Ford GT and get one. He was gushing on about what a good daily driver the G was. That's great to hear as Lambo's from a decade ago were nothing but a weekend toy.