help!

Tom-89

Just stuck fuel into the z, go to start it and it won't catch.turns over, fires then dies.

No priming noise either when I turn the key to the 'on' position. Ideas?!

Currently Sat at a petrol station bored and annoyed!

Flooded? Not sure were it is on the zed but sometimes if i go on a breakdown to a flooded car i take the fuel pump fuse out, turn it over a few times until it stops firing up then dying, and then pop it back in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was indeed the fuel pump. RAC came out checked the fuse and relay gave the fuel pump a bang and she fired up

New fuel pump time! looks easy enough to do I think.

I did see 2 350's and a Gallardo whilst I was waiting so not totally wasted time...

• Like 4

after very quick postage by Vlad the pump and seal arrived this morning, intended to get it on as soon as I got in from work but an f40 had just arrived at the garage next to me so ended up in there having a good look around it for 40 mins... beautiful!

so eventually got round to it, about an hours work getting everything out (fuel return line was a bit awkward) new pump into the unit and all back together, it;s loads quieter when priming, no leaks and car is running perfectly. had a nice 20 min blast out - everytime I drive it it reminds me why I love cars/driving :teeth:

so cheers all for the help and special thanks to vlad for the easy and quick transaction!

• Like 1