about to take the plunge

just joined up here and about to take the plunge and buy a 350z

Hi Law350,

All I can say is - 'Do it, Do it, Do it'

I don't know much about the Jap ones, but I picked up my Zed last saturday she's 'Girt Lush'. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I love it.

But on a serious note mate (from one Zed virgin to another), This site is fantastic. I did loads of research here finding out what to look out for etc. Fire away with your questions mate, the guys here are nuts, they are a 'Font of Nissan Knowledge'.

FATLAD

afternoon,

looks like its gone up in smoke, the dealer jsut pulled out of buying my car so now left wiht no part ex deal...grrrrrrrrr. at least i got my deposit back thoguh, could have been worse......

i'll keep lookign though if i still have the energy.

afternoon,

looks like its gone up in smoke, the dealer jsut pulled out of buying my car so now left wiht no part ex deal...grrrrrrrrr. at least i got my deposit back thoguh, could have been worse......

That's crap - feel for you mate. Don't give up though. Its a buyer's market out there. :console:

afternoon,

That's crap - feel for you mate. Don't give up though. Its a buyer's market out there. :console:

+1, sorry to hear that mate, but dont worry, the time will come soon :thumbs:

well, plot thickens...lol

just been offered a 04 red roadster form a dealer who will take mine and give me money back, cant be bad.

as i say 04 roadster with 8k on clock and on forecourt its 14.5k i think......looks nice too, never really liked red but looks ok on the zed.

mmm, decisions, decisions..............

well, plot thickens...lol

just been offered a 04 red roadster form a dealer who will take mine and give me money back, cant be bad.

as i say 04 roadster with 8k on clock and on forecourt its 14.5k i think......looks nice too, never really liked red but looks ok on the zed.

mmm, decisions, decisions..............

A nice clean red roadster looks lovely from the ones I've seen in real life! Think its one of the best colours for the roadster.....

the red one was messing about, so over weekend went to nissan. they had a 04 GT in gunmetal, 20k on clock, with the orange leather etc. left deposit and waving goodbye to the lexus this week after they have mot'd it........

finally....im getting there......