A heap of 370Z questions (from an old 350z member)

kriss

Hi, first post on here in about three years since selling our 350z (07) to beef up the deposit.

Me and the now wife are very interested in a 370z (coupe) and after some thorough Google and forum searching (honestly) we still have some questions regarding the tech available on the 370z platform.

Ideally, we want a car with:

• Bluetooth music streaming from iPhone (Spotify/Soundcloud etc)
  • USB stick music playback
  • A hard drive to save music to (assuming this from USB stick and CD)
  • Decent graphical Sat Nav
  • Reverse camera
  • Full leather
  • DAB

Is there a particular model year we need to be considering here? We have no more than £20,000 to spend, and thus far, have found nothing matching this spec. I strongly suspect either some of this kit either doesn't exist, or I need to be looking at 2013 models perhaps?

•  

Hi, first post on here in about three years since selling our 350z (07) to beef up the deposit.

Me and the now wife are very interested in a 370z (coupe) and after some thorough Google and forum searching (honestly) we still have some questions regarding the tech available on the 370z platform.

Ideally, we want a car with:

• Bluetooth music streaming from iPhone (Spotify/Soundcloud etc)
  • USB stick music playback
  • A hard drive to save music to (assuming this from USB stick and CD)
  • Decent graphical Sat Nav
  • Reverse camera
  • Full leather
  • DAB

Is there a particular model year we need to be considering here? We have no more than £20,000 to spend, and thus far, have found nothing matching this spec. I strongly suspect either some of this kit either doesn't exist, or I need to be looking at 2013 models perhaps?

•  

My 2012 GT Edition has all that. minus the DAB which is a dealer option I think?

I bought my 2015 advertised as a GT edition demonstrator from the dealers. It is pearl white and has no stripes.

I think now they are just 370Z and 370ZGT. Gt having the Bose 19's and uprated suspension.

I think your confusing the thread a little here

GT Edition has the following above the standard GT

uprated suspension

reversing camera

stripe

19" dark grey alloys

limited colours - Black Rose, White or Black

http://www.autotrade...3?atmobcid=soc4

Made contact about this as its just down the road from me. I can't see a reversing camera though in the photographs....

It,s also quite expensive for a 2011.

indeed - a standard GT, older than mine, less mileage - same price - but all standard mods done on mine

I bought my 2015 advertised as a GT edition demonstrator from the dealers. It is pearl white and has no stripes.

I think now they are just 370Z and 370ZGT. Gt having the Bose 19's and uprated suspension.

uprated suspension

reversing camera

stripe

19" dark grey alloys

Still have the ad 19's, Bose, Uprated suspension, Reversing camera White. No stripes. This is my car :)

http://www.macklinmo...o-petrol-coupe/

uprated suspension

reversing camera

stripe

19" dark grey alloys

Still have the ad 19's, Bose, Uprated suspension, Reversing camera White. No stripes. This is my car :)

http://www.macklinmo...o-petrol-coupe/

I'm fairly certain yours is not a GT Edition - wrong wheels and its too new - sorry

Mine is a 2012 Gt (not Gt edition)

It has everything you list except full leather and I'm not sure if its DAB or not.

Btw the reverse camera is great and definitely worth getting one with it.

Just to give an idea, I paid £18k for mine a year ago (at 3 years old) with 18,000 miles from a private seller.

Good luck with the search.