350z rear window louver

Dicaprio

Update: they quoted me $300 plus postage

I know this nor use nor ornament as shipping costs could cost quite a bit.

Also worth noting they advise a roof spoiler is a must for it to look perfect. They come painted black and are metal not frp etc.

Edited by Jay M1988
  • Like 1

speak to this guy:

http://www.langysrodshop.co.uk/

He'll import anything you want, you paypal him the money at a 1:1 exchange rate (so $350 would be £350), then he buys it for you and takes care of flying it in, customs and vat charges etc. He can get most things in within a week! You just then collect it from Watford, or pay a small charge for onward shipment. I've used him a couple of times, so easy and hassle free :)

I've been looking at these for a while now, check out zacustech_ic on instagram, that's who manufacturers them. They quoted me about $300 dollars to ship to the UK but the only charge like $75 to ship anywhere in the US. I'm tempted to get them shipped to my sister in Miami and when she comes over to visit just pay the excess baggage charge. They're made of Ally so weigh naff all.... might be worth it looking in to for 60 odd quid

Be very careful how these are packaged for shipment to the UK. These are so Fragile, if they are not packaged and supported correctly within the Louvers, they will bend and distort out of line within transit. My US contact collected it direct as he lives in the same State, then he re packaged it, on top of the existing (within US packing) for shipment to the UK via Virgin Atlantic, That's why I said the previously the cost was not cheap. Lets be honest, our parcels often within the UK delivery chain do not receive the respect they deserve. :wacko:

The Generation 2 louvers now do not need the fitment of the Stillen rear roof spoiler to seal over the top louvre. This has been incorporated within the top louvre. Even better news is these are now available in Carbon. All available for the 370 too :p

Veilside I know mate, apologies for that, Unforeseen circumstances I'm afraid. Glad you managed to sell them in the end.

Do you have a set on yours then Veilside?

I've messaged zacustech to see about weight etcetc and also see if he thinks it would be viable for someone to bring them home with them.

OK just had a thought. Surely the strength of 2, 3, 4 or even 5 sets of louvers would be better that just 1 set on their own.

Would it be worth trying to set up a group but and split the shipping cost between us all. I can't imagine it would cost that much more to ship 5 sets than 1 single set. They're quite light weight and you can lift them with one arm.

Edited by MrChow

• 3 weeks later...

I've literally posted a guy who will do it on the previous page, he bought in a load body panels and chrome bits including a bumper for me in a week. He won't ship anything that's been badly packaged, he'll re package it for you at no extra cost.

I messaged Adrian from Torqen last year about possibly replicating the Louvers, they're only sheet aluminium powder coated black. Had no reply at all...

I've literally posted a guy who will do it on the previous page, he bought in a load body panels and chrome bits including a bumper for me in a week. He won't ship anything that's been badly packaged, he'll re package it for you at no extra cost.

So we just give him a call and tell him AliveBoy sent us?? Haha

• Like 1

I messaged Adrian from Torqen last year about possibly replicating the Louvers, they're only sheet aluminium powder coated black. Had no reply at all...

'He's' a company. It's his business, no need for a reference. Just ring him up and tell him to do his job :lol:

'He's' a company. It's his business, no need for a reference. Just ring him up and tell him to do his job :lol:

Yeah, he's literally just a company I've used. He brings in hot rod stuff all the time from the states. Email or phone him :thumbs: