Winter Wax

martinmac

Glad you like the finish. Great wet look on the black! B)

I gave mine another coat of this on Sunday evening in the garage. Not great for winter use as it isn't the longest lasting, but it looks great. Dead easy to use too. :thumbs:

lost the keys to the house :teeth:

Well, if you really want to know, you curious git B)

I have to pass through the garden (private garden) with the hose to get to the parking lot behind our ground-floor apartment. Now my GF always lets her dog in that garden to do "his stuff". In the summer its not really an issue because she cleans it up every week before mowing the lawn, but now in the winter there is dog poo every square inch or so.... no way I can pass there, its a bloody minefield :rant::angry:

and no, i am NOT going to clean that up myself. :rant:

I have to pass through the garden (private garden) with the hose to get to the parking lot behind our ground-floor apartment. Now my GF always lets her dog in that garden to do "his stuff". In the summer its not really an issue because she cleans it up every week before mowing the lawn, but now in the winter there is dog poo every square inch or so.... no way I can pass there, its a bloody minefield :rant::angry:

:lol: lazy git

:lol: lazy git

get a cat, they bury theirs in next doors garden, like the one next door to me. :rant::rant::rant:

I wouldn't like winding up the hose pipe afterwards :yuck::scare:

Lookin good mate B)

I applied Autoglym paint sealant about 3 months ago (left it on for 2hrs :headhurt: ) & the dam thing is still on there, Im worried if it'l ever come off in summer!!! Its been washed loads of times as well!! :wacko:

What product is that Ricky? EGP?