Handful of photos from Goodwood Members Meeting

NeilMH

Great photos thank you.

Do you mind if I do a watercolour painting from one of these?

Did you see the accidents on Sunday? Horrible and both right in front of me but at least both drivers are going to be OK although the same can't be said for the cars.

Great wandering round the Padock without too many people around.

Absolutely freezing. The walk back to the car park was like the retreat from Moscow.

Great photos thank you.

Do you mind if I do a watercolour painting from one of these?

Did you see the accidents on Sunday? Horrible and both right in front of me but at least both drivers are going to be OK although the same can't be said for the cars.

Great wandering round the Padock without too many people around.

Absolutely freezing. The walk back to the car park was like the retreat from Moscow.

No problem re doing anything you like with photos. I took loads but they get a bit repetitive after a while. Saw a couple of incidents - they don't hold back despite the historic and actual value of the cars. Good that drivers were ok. Love the paddock and the old guys tinkering. It was damn cold despite the numbers of layers I had on - yes I was expecting the sound of cannon and the French National Anthem competing with each other. My temperature finally rose when it took 55 minutes to exit the car park :lol:

• Like 1

As you mentioned the Edwardians I quite like this shot because of the disparity in sizes between them, albeit technically it's not very good. It's only an aged bridge camera and this was stretching it's abilities. Oh and thank you very much re painting.

DSC01240_zpsiv07vvct.jpg

Edited by NeilMH