Front Bumper Required

AaronC350z

Hello All,

Currently looking for a front bumper in decent condition, doesn't matter about colour as I will be having it sprayed.

If anyone can help me out that would be great.

Cheers

Regards

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by AaronC350z

Aaron how urgent is this? Ill have my oem bumper available in april time if still need one by then.
hi Jay, looking to have it sorted before Japfest, to tidy the car up a bit, Japfest is 24th April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron how urgent is this? Ill have my oem bumper available in april time if still need one by then.

Thread hijack!

I might be interested....

Previous owner installed some carbon fibre air intakes in the bumper that I'd like to lose and seems easier to change out bumpers rather than pay a body shop to fill and paint!

I have two bumpers here, both HR, one in red and one in orange. Both will need a bit of TLC but they're easily sorted if you're going to get them sprayed. All I ask is you sort postage/collection and make a small donation to a charity of my choice :)

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 1

I have two bumpers here, one DE in red and one HR in orange. Both will need a bit of TLC but they're easily sorted if you're going to get them sprayed. All I ask is you sort postage/collection and make a small donation to a charity of my choice :)

Sounds good to me....where abouts are you?

• 2 weeks later...
I have a HR front bumper in good condition in temper orange if the others fall through (north Wales) p.s see you at japfest!

Cheers mate, would you be willing to ship the bumper wales is a bit of a treck for me lol