370Z GT Edition - Nismo Kit.

nrenz123

Thanks both. Im sure I've mentioned a number of times that motordyne shockwave is my favourite exhaust. It looks better, has adjustable and rolled (optional) tips. It also steps up to 3" which is better for power. However, it's looks and Is much louder than the ARK GRIP, so along with the ART Pipes installed, Ark Grip is the best and quieter option. A second pair of the Helmholtz res chambers will enhance that even further. It's hard to describe but on the ART Pipes it kinda of filters the sound, removes part of the less desirable frequencies and leaves it with a unique burble V6 note all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Replacement wheels ordered so the OEM Nismo mark 2 rims will be up for sale mid August when I collect the car.

If I haven't decided to sell up by this point i'll more than likely have them off you mate.

Considering returning it to standard and buying a M140i.

Replacement wheels ordered so the OEM Nismo mark 2 rims will be up for sale mid August when I collect the car.

If I haven't decided to sell up by this point i'll more than likely have them off you mate.

Considering returning it to standard and buying a M140i.

Can I ask why a 1 series? Why not the 2?

What annoys me is how such an expensive vehicle can come standard with so little

I prefer the looks of the M140i, I'm a huge coupe fan but for me the 2 series just looks a bit... feminine. Cant say the same for the M2, that is gorgeous.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't do it

But If you do sell me your royal wheel lol

Edited by nissanman312

I prefer the looks of the M140i, I'm a huge coupe fan but for me the 2 series just looks a bit... feminine. Cant say the same for the M2, that is gorgeous.

Ha, will keep you in mind mate. I've still got the original wheel to stick back on.

Ha, will keep you in mind mate. I've still got the original wheel to stick back on.

Please do

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I know looks aren't everything in a car, but I simply can't imagine going from something that looks as good as your Z to something as bland looking as the M140i. I know they're supposed to be a good car but they look as interesting as a brick on wheels.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

I agree with you to a point, the 370Z is a fantastic looking car, the Nismo kit brings it up to date too.

For me, and a large part of the reason for the M140i is technology and practicality. The connect premium is a bit long in the tooth in terms of looks and features. I actually think the M140i's look the business in person, though ultimately it's just a 1 series admittedly.

I considered an M240i as I usually really like coupe's but it does look a bit feminine, but the rear end just doesn't do it for me.

post-10494-0-80449900-1491041670_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Fair enough. I guess car looks are a matter of personal taste to a great extent. I agree the Connect Premium is quite dated now compared to some of the more up to date systems.

I dont even use mine

I'm a radio on radio off kind of guy lol

I try to stay out of newer cars if I can as they realy show up the age in your own :(

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I should be getting it back some time next week, the plan is to take it somewhere scenic and take some pics ready for the sale, going to offer it with or without the Nismo kit. The steering wheel and GT-R start button will be sold separately, exhaust will stay on.

Order for the M140i going in next week :thumbs: .