Any heavy readers out there

andybp

I enjoy a good read when I get the time . . anything Thriller, Horror or SciFi.

Last book I finished was the Martian . . . book is way better than the film., although I am bias as I used to work with Andy Weir.

Currently about half way though Stephen King's Doctor Sleep

Yea i read The Martian before i heard they were making the film really enjoyed it but i did like the film they didn't butcher it too much :)

I enjoy a good read when I get the time . . anything Thriller, Horror or SciFi.

Last book I finished was the Martian . . . book is way better than the film., although I am bias as I used to work with Andy Weir.

Currently about half way though Stephen King's Doctor Sleep

Yea i read The Martian before i heard they were making the film really enjoyed it but i did like the film they didn't butcher it too much :)

The film was a pretty good representation of the book. Andy had a lot of input in to the film ;)

Most of my reading material would be no good to you as it's all thriller, murder type stuff but I was once recommended the most bizarre series of books that I thought sounded like a load of rubbish which I actually couldn't put down - not my usual thing at all, called Clan of the Cave Bear. Google it, you never know you might like it! I also started reading the books that Game of Thrones is based on and that was good as well, but I did understand it a bit more having seen the series!

Clan of Cave Bear .......... rocks :thumbs:

It's a bit off the wall so I did wonder if anyone else would have read it! Glad it's not just me!