[SOLD]GT Spec Fender Braces for the 350Z

Kevin Huntley

I Have for sale a set of new GT Spec fender braces for the 350z:

Info Taken from the website:

Known as the "Gacchiri Support" in Japan or CAWL Support by SPT. This chassis reinforcement greatly improves the handling dynamics of your car. Mounts onto the door hinge and inner fender, creating a triangular support that greatly increases rigidity over OEM. Confidence in steering is gauranteed while reducing flexing of the unibody.

They cost $264 + Shipping, Tax And Duty from the US. I’m looking for £180 delivered in the UK.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Kevin

GTSPEC1.jpg

GTSPEC2.jpg

gtspec3.jpg

I have had these on the 350 Roadster for over 5 years.

These fender braces and the other 6 pieces of bracing fitted totally transformed the car.

It's funny there's an insistent dude on the US forums saying they are junk :lol:

(not sure if he meant all or just one or two parts)

Now that's the kind of feedback I like to here from the great man himself. Not sure if I need to get the other brace since having the full cage unless if I can get them used cheap in US.

SOLD to me😎😎!

• Like 3

I didn't want to say anything before, but now that a sale has been made to someone who has a full roll cage... if you fit these to a car without a roll cage, aren't you removing a crumple zone?

BTW, What are the other 6 struts ZMan mentions? I think there's 3 underneath, front and rear suspension top struts plus something else?

I didn't want to say anything before, but now that a sale has been made to someone who has a full roll cage... if you fit these to a car without a roll cage, aren't you removing a crumple zone?

BTW, What are the other 6 struts ZMan mentions? I think there's 3 underneath, front and rear suspension top struts plus something else?

No my friend the crumple zone is at the front chassis leg. If you look at it with your front bumper and radiator support removed you will see the engineered crumple.

See GT spec list here. The roadster will definately benefit.

http://www.gtspec.com/catalog/products-car/nissan/2003-2008-350z

How your car coming along?

See GT spec list here. The roadster will definately benefit.

How your car coming along?

Would love them... but couldn't be arsed with all that fitting!

The TT kit is still with AAM for re-engineering... so not much progress currently. :(

Get those guys to fitting as part of the R&D bundle :lol:

It would be worth it with all that power, braking performance and grip you got. The roadster is very wobbly. Finish it off with a bolt in cage for when you go on track or crazy Wales hoon! You know I'm not the only loon out here👀.

Get those guys to fitting as part of the R&D bundle :lol:

It would be worth it with all that power, braking performance and grip you got. The roadster is very wobbly. Finish it off with a bolt in cage for when you go on track or crazy Wales hoon! You know I'm not the only loon out here👀.

Well I've got all the other braces, just not the fender ones... my cars pretty rigid as it is to be fair. Also I'm kinda short on cash at the minute though what with the TT kit, buying an engagement ring and now shelling out for a wedding.

Not too keen on getting a cage though, I want my car to remain something like comfy GT car. ;)