RC F... it makes a difference in the flesh

AMT

Now although the link is just off the net, its just to give the idea, but I just saw a black RC F coupe pulling into a petrol station while passing earlier today. I've always kinda like it. I know its heavy and slower than its competition, but as a 'statement' its one hell of a looking car, seeing one in the flesh, all polished up to hell' it looked fantastic, like no other coupe. In the flesh it makes the reasonably good lookin M4 look so tame and dull.

Anyone else seen them in the flesh?

JIzbRHu.jpg?1

Now although the link is just off the net, its just to give the idea, but I just saw a black RC F coupe pulling into a petrol station while passing earlier today. I've always kinda like it. I know its heavy and slower than its competition, but as a 'statement' its one hell of a looking car, seeing one in the flesh, all polished up to hell' it looked fantastic, like no other coupe. In the flesh it makes the reasonably good lookin M4 look so tame and dull.

Anyone else seen them in the flesh?

JIzbRHu.jpg?1

I have an ISF and had a RCF test car from the dealer for a day a while back.. EPIC car... Big but shifts and looks amazing on the road. Sound in car was cool too.

Its the front I think which is the problem, I seen it in polished black from a rear 3/4 view and it looks the part. That red and black bonnet pic doesn't help mind you haha, but yeah the fronts a bit high on the profile and a bit too fussy 'front on'. However I do agree with Richf, will be a future bargain I think