Undergound Car Park + Zed Ep2

Stutopia

In a hotel for a night out, the car park is ridiculous, half my lip is on the ramp and the doors have no paint left. But it was worth it :teeth:

Couldn't resist. No one else was around so no ears were hurt. Might do a longer one in the morning...

Berks HFC + cobra resonated.

• Like 3

Standard y pipe? Anymore videos? I have the cobra resonated and im unsure about berks hfc because of rasp?

Cobra y-pipe. No more vids, sorry. They don't really capture the sound that well, really a meet is the best place to preview exhausts. I find I get a bit of drone at some cruising revs (nothing a shift won't solve) and a fair bit of rasp. If I ever sort out a decent external, wind-proof mic for the go pro I'll post it footage up.

• 4 weeks later...

Part 2 of my series, Birmingham City Centre hotel tonight for work tomorrow. The car park is mid-renovation so mainly coned off, however this only helps with the reverb. No ears were damaged, apart from my own.

:teeth:

• 3 weeks later...

I just fitted my Cobra Resonated this evening, it doesn't seem as loud as that! I have stock cats and Y pipe, did those two make a bigger difference to volume or do I just need to spend more time in car parks?

The high flow cats make a difference, not just volume but raspiness. I've never had a stock y-pipe though, so couldn't say what difference it makes.

Definitely spend more time in car parks though! :lol:

• Like 1