WRC Sales

sinbad

They do have some nice cars in dont they B) although ive been told they dont stock the best quality examples. I'll just have to make that judgment tomorrow when i go and have a look. Waiting for a call back from them so i can go over a few details.

They do have some nice cars in dont they B) although ive been told they dont stock the best quality examples. I'll just have to make that judgment tomorrow when i go and have a look. Waiting for a call back from them so i can go over a few details.

Oooh you'll have to let me know what the seats & interior are like on those Civics...pictures make em look like the bolsters have gone as usual.

Could be tempted to keep the Leon & buy one of them as well as a weekend/track plaything instead of having a zed :teeth::teeth:

Neil

Oooh you'll have to let me know what the seats & interior are like on those Civics...pictures make em look like the bolsters have gone as usual.

Could be tempted to keep the Leon & buy one of them as well as a weekend/track plaything instead of having a zed :teeth::teeth:

Neil

Will do :thumbs:

I'll proabbaly have a nosey at all there stock to be honest.

They said they dont import anything less than 3.5 at auction. I bloody hope not!!

Neil

They said they dont import anything less than 3.5 at auction. I bloody hope not!!

Cool thanks for that :)

The bolsters normally ALWAYS go on the Type R interiors for some reason :(

So doubt these will be any exception ;)

Neil

Neil

Neil

Yeah i know. mine have :lol:

Thats reminded me, i need to look at capital seating for mine. :headhurt:

:thumbs:

Has anyone heard of them? based in bradford?

http://www.wrc-sales.co.uk/

Friend is looking to buy from there.

yeh.......................

:teeth:

just now :lol:

And there i was helping you out with your cd/mp3 saga..... SPAMMER!!

:lol:

soz buddy :bleh: ............... anything for a laff :rolleyes: ............. after we met on the last run out im sure you should know that

:teeth::lol:

Neil

Neil

Yeah i know. mine have :lol:

Thats reminded me, i need to look at capital seating for mine. :headhurt:

:thumbs:

Ooooh do you have a Type-R as well then???

I'm seriosuly Jealous now :(

Just a type-r now sadly, im just one of the spammers the frequent here :lol:;)

:teeth:B)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9928&highlight=replacement

OMG & it's a DC5 as well...I think I may stop speaking to you now :p:p

Not sure the Rear wing is to my taste but the rest is just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you still have the Zed as well?? or is that the sole source of fun now ;)

Just a type-r now sadly, im just one of the spammers the frequent here :lol:;)

:teeth:B)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9928&highlight=replacement

OMG & it's a DC5 as well...I think I may stop speaking to you now :p:p

Not sure the Rear wing is to my taste but the rest is just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you still have the Zed as well?? or is that the sole source of fun now ;)

Just the DC5 atm.

Im undecided on the rear wing, some days i like it and some days i feel like putting the OEM spoiler back on. (although the OEM didnt come with the car)

If your ever nearby or i see you at a meet i'll gladly take you for a spin. In fact where doing a trackday in feb so get yourself along.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10806&highlight=anyone+fancy

I had it rolling roaded in Nov and it made 241bhp and 172lb/ft torque which is 205bhp/tonne so not bad. I did it one 97RON so maybe alittle bit more to give. New intake manifold and suspension are on the cards for next month maybe march too.

Drives so much better than standard although its alittle jerky at low revs. Handling is great, ive got semi slick tyres on at the moment which isnt any good in this weather but when its dry :scare::teeth:

thats a seriously nice figure to be making in the Type R.

Bet it sounds lovely as well when the V-Tec kicks in???

Infact I think I have a picture that probably shows you driving it...

v-tec.jpg

:lol::lol::teeth::teeth:

Will try to get to a meet sometime would be cool to get a trip in the Type-R not to mention see some of the seriously mental Zed's on here ;)

Doubt though I'll make it for the Track day bit of a trek for me really when I wont be tracking the Leon...too much work to do on it before I could even dream of putting it on track :(

Yeah I deffinitley think the spoiler is a bit OTT think the standard one does look better but still I wouldnt turn it down if cam on the car for the right price :)

Hopefully will get a trip out in it soon just to see if they are as good as I think they are :)

Those DC2's are looking mighty tempting right now on WCR as well...seriously need to budget a bit I think & you never know I may well see you on the track ;) lol

Neil

I actually picked up my DC5 from essex lol

it was a bargain at the time i got it so i couldnt really say no.

Looking at getting a place in a couple of month, in fact im viewing one tomorrow so may sell the 5 and get a DC2 instead, id love an ek9 but i dont think it has enough torque for what im after.

Offers there if you ever want a passenger ride, may even let you have a blast on a private road ;):teeth: