Autosport show saturday anyone??!!

shire350Z

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some quality cars, and enjoyed the live event. Chuffed the DC5 wiped the floor in the time attack :teeth:

Was good t catch up with you digsy. :thumbs:

Aye, good to see you, mate. :thumbs:

Interesting show. I'm not the world's biggest motorsport fan and only went because of the Pistonheads involvement but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Liked the tribute to Colin McRae and have to say the rally car he helped design looks absolutely cracking. B)

One of the best bits was seeing some of the Pistonheads guys who had put their cars on show caning it out of the car park. Shame I didn't see the Konigsegg....

Oh and there were some serious skanks pretending to be promo girls. :yuck:

+1 - my mate was taking loads of photos of them and couldnt understand why I didnt want to! :yuck::surrender:

Was a good show though, didnt have time to say hi to TDi in the end which was a shame, always good to meet the traders. Very nearly bought a Cusco strut bar, but refrained myself to put the money towards new wheels :thumbs:

Have to agree on the Koenigsegg and promo girls.

McRae's car looks tiny (P4) but i bet it shifts.

I liked the KTM X-BOW too, i thought it was finished well and the dry carbon was nice!

Also loved the orange Zonda and roofless lambo's, oh and the carbon wheels that a few cars had on.

I want an Evo X after seeing one on saturday also that Mustang with the side exits :cloud9:

Some of my pics (mostly taken by my mate because Im a muppet and forgot to take a camera :blush:)

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Huge rear tyres :scare:

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

Average looking Enzo

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

I've just seen two potential future purchases in those pics!! £5 via paypal for anyone who can guess the correct combo :teeth:

That birds skirt and top as you think you'd look "fetching" in it? :p

+1 :lol:

It won't be the Evo X as Sarnie has been vocal in the past about Evo's IIRC.

Only ones comparable in price to the Lambo would be the R8 and a Porker...

Ascari for sure, as its custard and we all know Sarnie likes to impress the boys.

Not sure on the other one he's thinking about, he doesnt like Evo's as there abit boy racerish but i bet he's thought it would be a good business car to do a few miles in.

350z is definately on the cards.

R8 too similar to the gallardo but too boring for him.

Cant see him in an XBOW

I think he'd like the Zonda but its ruled out for practicality/price maybe although the Ascari aint cheap.

Its got to be the Zed.. :blush: