Ring Hotel

Kaveney

Good Afternoon

I have booked to do the ring this year ( again car broke down on the way last year ) and last year we were at the Hotel Am Tiergarten next to the stake house .

It was very nice and in a great location and is 330 Euros but are there any better options .

We will be going in August the 23 to the 25 .

Regards

Alan

Good Afternoon

I have booked to do the ring this year ( again car broke down on the way last year ) and last year we were at the Hotel Am Tiergarten next to the stake house .

It was very nice and in a great location and is 330 Euros but are there any better options .

We will be going in August the 23 to the 25 .

Regards

Alan

330 euros! Did it have a spa?!

That's steep! If I'm staying at the 'ring I go to Gasthaus Weber. Just down the main road from the GP track, good facilities, garages if you need one.

Cost for two people, three days.... 350 E. Don't try doing Trivago or the others, the Germans don't seem to be too keen on internet bookings, give him a phone.

You might be lucky and come across a character known as Mad Dog, he seems to live there. Despite his name, and the fact that hes a southerner, he's a great guy and will take you round if you ask nicely, he is a better 'ring tutor than anyone else I know.

Trouble with the 'ring area is the lack of nightlife and eating places. Adenau is about the only place, and it don't have much!

Nowadays, I stay somewhere in the Mosel valley, 30 miles to the ring, lots of interesting places to visit, lots of hotel choices, lots of eateries.... and its drop dead beautiful.

Cheers

I can't recommend the Ringhaus enough. Been using them for years. It's under 5mins from the Ring entrance. Git decent rooms, food and parking. Friendly and clean. Breakfast included.

Check their website for availability or call Christine or frank to reserve.

Prices range from 50-80euro for single rooms and 95-140 for double depending if there is an event or not.

http://www.ringhaus.com/hotel_en/public/

• Like 1

I can't recommend the Ringhaus enough. Been using them for years. It's under 5mins from the Ring entrance. Git decent rooms, food and parking. Friendly and clean. Breakfast included.

Check their website for availability or call Christine or frank to reserve.

Prices range from 50-80euro for single rooms and 95-140 for double depending if there is an event or not.

http://www.ringhaus.com/hotel_en/public/

You don't get closer or better value for money than the Ringhaus.

Go for a few laps,swoop back into the car park,have breakfast and go out again!!

I will be going back there soon.

• 2 months later...