Hello! Just bought myself a 350Z HR..

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate all the welcome messages, this seems like a great forum!

Went out with Paddy in Leeds the other night and made a quick video comparing the sound of our exhausts. Paddy's Nismo setup sounds amazing, I'm very tempted!

First car is mine the second one is Paddy's

Edited by jabusby

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate all the welcome messages, this seems like a great forum!

Went out with Paddy in Leeds the other night and made a quick video comparing the sound of our exhausts. Paddy's Nismo setup sounds amazing, I'm very tempted!

First car is mine the second one is Paddy's

I've followed paddy a few times and love his exhaust too. Shame they've stopped making the nismo exhausts. I allways wanted one but left it too late.

ahhhh the nismo / HFC combo!

miss my high flow cats and i'm sure paddy will vouch for me when i say they make the driving experience much better. I could't stop rev matching on downshift when i had mine and they used to pop and bang all the time.

After a 10 hour mooch around wales though they aren't much fun for the girldfriend on the way home haha

• 2 weeks later...