What kinda Z have i got.

STYLZ

Hi Guys, im guessing this has been asked and answers a few times but can't seem to identify what I've got.

I have a 2004 with brembo's, leather seats not heated, 6 disc cd player (not bose), i can just make out the cruse light outline on the dash but car came with a drift wheel so no buttons, folding mirrors. Any way to find out exactly what model i have?

Also to add, the car was previously used as a drift car and had a few extras added as well as a few things removed. Car was well maintained but it still lies as a bit of a mystery to me. Extras added, custom exhaust, BC coilovers, manifolds, body kit and a few other bits.

One last thing, anyone know why the drivers side headlight would get wired directly to the loom wiring(the plug for the headlight and the one it attaches to have been cut off).

Edited by STYLZ

I think the previous owner may have added the leather seats to the standard model. Not a clear cut one this.

Does it have UK spec bumpers? (Standard not square number plate).

Could be based on a mark one Irish Market Model.

Yeah, but front bumper was aftermarket. Is defo a UK car.

The are a couple of plugs under the seats I've noticed one of which i know is for the side airbag but not sure about the other. Nothing connected to it, i had the thought that the seats may have been changed from heated ones only because of the extra plug.

Edited by STYLZ

Can't help I'm afraid but my only thought is that if it was used for drifting then its possibly slammed into a few things hence the headlight being replaced and chopped into the loom. If this is the case the front bumper may also have been changed?

Had it all checked and done as much research as I could. Its not been in a front end collision at all

I heard there's a reason for the headlight being done like that but can't remember what it was.

What pics should I post?

Shouldn't all leather seats be heated?

Does sound like a base model but with stuff added onto it....

Do you know what alloys it had originally?

They probably are but if the car didnt come with it, the loom wont be on show to plug them in

I retro fitted leather seats to my old Z and it really was a pain in the arse to get the heated seats working...... But we did manage it! Just lol