Best Looking Black 350z

Zedrush

having a tough time, can a black 350z be stylised so that it has a bigger wow factor than any other colour Z modified?? We have all seen Leemiks car:

bodykit4zi6-1.jpg

major wow factor and original B)

Seen these two Z in black:

nitrocar2JPG.jpg

l_efe00666af1340b009e53cfa3f1acf33.jpg

They are both nice but I think black hide alot of the lines that give the 350z that wow factor,hence would be impossible to have a black Z that has a pretty look, will always be aggresive, what are your thoughts?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Black everytime for me.

Love black cars (on my 3rd :D)

But I also in the same breath hate red cars with a passion...but this is due to me nearly dieing in a red car some years ago becuase of a drunk driver hitting my mates Red 205GTi so since then have a huge phobia of red cars :(

Neil

I love Black, always have as its so stealthy, but thats just it, its stealthy thus hides the lines.

I love white, as you all know and i have again fallen in love with GM as it shows off the lines so well and always looks gleaming.

Id say just stick with what you have and the work you put into it, will be appreciated.

I love Black, always have as its so stealthy, but thats just it, its stealthy thus hides the lines.

I love white, as you all know and i have again fallen in love with GM as it shows off the lines so well and always looks gleaming.

Id say just stick with what you have and the work you put into it, will be appreciated.

:lol: erm..... is there a colour you dont like ? this might be easier :blush:

+1

Its the mods that set them apart.

Yeah a rusty one ;)

Yeah a rusty one ;)

Especially the rusty one with the TA rims! Why did he think that would look good???? :wacko:

Yeah a rusty one ;)

Especially the rusty one with the TA rims! Why did he think that would look good???? :wacko:

Bad eye sight? ;)

Yeah a rusty one ;)

Bad eye sight? ;)

Yeah, like Stevie Wonder! :lol:

so for an aggresive but stunning looking car do we agree that black may not be the way forward?

White is the way forward for 2008

Give that man a pat on the back!! :thumbs::teeth:

As Louis has said with the right mods a black car can look good and if you want to keep it black why dont you give it slight paint flip so you'll be able to see the lines more?