Any difference between a JDM Fairlady and a JDM 350?

glastoveteran

Same car, all Jap 350z's are badged Fairlady

That's the point - they're not all Fairlady - some cars in Japan are actually badged 350Z and so wondered whether it was a recent thing...

you can buy badges ;) mine had Fairlady on the back to start with

Again that's what I thought, but I figured it was only buyers in the UK that rebadged them once they had imported them.

This is the one I'm importing - it's an 07 and looks pretty standard in every respect so I was just a bit surprised if they had gone to the trouble of changing the badge and not much else.

FairladyZ_Rear2.jpg

Again that's what I thought, but I figured it was only buyers in the UK that rebadged them once they had imported them.

This is the one I'm importing - it's an 07 and looks pretty standard in every respect so I was just a bit surprised if they had gone to the trouble of changing the badge and not much else.

FairladyZ_Rear2.jpg

Nice car... in the States you have people taking off their 350 badge and putting a Fairlady one on :wacko:

Externally, the only modification on mine is the badge having been changed - "Fairlady" doesnt exactly conjure images of manly sports cars and stuff does it?? ;)

I see Nissan badge one of their cars a 'Horny' (no idea what it is :wacko: ) - should have used that for the ZED ;)

Externally, the only modification on mine is the badge having been changed - "Fairlady" doesnt exactly conjure images of manly sports cars and stuff does it?? ;)

I see Nissan badge one of their cars a 'Horny' (no idea what it is :wacko: ) - should have used that for the ZED ;)

A HORNY...... :lol: anyone got a pic

Brace yourselves and make sure you've got kleenex on standby....

Aparently the name is Homy not Horny, maybe they're saving Horny for the next Zed

anything but horny or homy for that matter. :dry: Suppose you could get a double mattress in the back - ah, the days of the old minivan....... ;);)