The post whore is back...

sl114

No not Liam as he never leaves, but ME! :teeth:

I have sweeties from the US for everyone - peanut butter cup cakes and hershy's kisses - but as this is all virtual you will have to imagine eating them. ;)

I have fallen in love with the Infinity G37 while in the states and drove my cousins friends and all i can say is, woooooooooo it stunning.

Happy new year to all and hope you all had a good time.

RIght...where do i start?

What is the latest, who has done what to their cars, who got bits for Chirstmas, how many chavvy ideas has Jay put across, what has Jay eaten for breakfast, what has Jay decided that he is doing to his car now, then what has he changed his mind too...

Give me all the gossip... :thumbs:

Welcome back mate, Happy New Year :yahoo:

The biggest news was that Jay actually decided to share pictures of his car with us! ... I won't even list the ideas he has fired across the site :lol: ... last I heard it was new fenders, or wings as we call them :teeth:

WHAT??? Where and who took them!

JAY - YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW!!! :rant:

Welcome back mate, Happy New Year :yahoo:

The biggest news was that Jay actually decided to share pictures of his car with us! ... I won't even list the ideas he has fired across the site :lol: ... last I heard it was new fenders, or wings as we call them :teeth:

WHAT??? Where and who took them!

JAY - YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW!!! :rant:

Here you are ....

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

damm thought you'd gone for good :teeth:

happy new year

+1 :teeth:

Wheres the holiday snaps? I have some new goodies, but I'm not spilling the beans til they arrive and are fitting (today hopefully!) :thumbs:

We had a meet at Phils, which was excellent. Piccies are few and far between but was good to meet up with a few fellow members.

I have fallen in love with the Infinity G37 while in the states and drove my cousins friends and all i can say is, woooooooooo it stunning.

Tell me more, waiting for them to be launched in the UK seriously thinking of swapping the z for one

damm thought you'd gone for good :teeth:

happy new year

+1 :teeth:

Wheres the holiday snaps? I have some new goodies, but I'm not spilling the beans til they arrive and are fitting (today hopefully!) :thumbs:

We had a meet at Phils, which was excellent. Piccies are few and far between but was good to meet up with a few fellow members.

Cheeky bugger, I uploaded them onto my PC last night, im going to upload them to Photobucket tonight and post them up.

There are lots of touristy snaps, lol

Tell me more, waiting for them to be launched in the UK seriously thinking of swapping the z for one

Not much to tell really, it has a nice power delivery, great noise, seems a little highter pitch than the 350z and lots of room, especially for the little one.

I dont think they will launch them in the UK though as Infinity is not something i can see them bringing over here, however you can always import one. :thumbs:

Welcome back Louis.

Another thing while you've been away - we've talked a lot about the 350Z and associated issues. Shocker! :p

I've done engine cover, air diversion plate and plenum.

Calendar is done.

There's loads of Scots on here now! ;)

:)

good you're back, too many people on here talking about bloody datsuns :wacko::blush:

erm and lambo's :teeth:

Noticed that your becoming a post whore Gixxer, you seem to be on 24/7 ;):lol: Lets hope you make it to a drive out this year. :thumbs:

good you're back, too many people on here talking about bloody datsuns :wacko::blush:

Noticed that your becoming a post whore Gixxer, you seem to be on 24/7 ;):lol: Lets hope you make it to a drive out this year. :thumbs:

:boxing: ouch you're cutting :blush: i certainly intend to make as many meets as poss this year mate :thumbs: i leave it on 24/7 and i dont start work til next week after being made redundant hence - i've been on here a lot lately but i'll endeavour to back off - i've been warned :blush:

:boxing: ouch you're cutting :blush: i certainly intend to make as many meets as poss this year mate :thumbs: i leave it on 24/7 and i dont start work til next week after being made redundant hence - i've been on here a lot lately but i'll endeavour to back off - i've been warned :blush:

Just yanking your chain buddy :thumbs: