Milton Keynes & surrounding areas meet - 7th July 2016 @ 8pm

matt89

We had a good little turnout for the 27th January and after posting a few pics on the forum seems like there is quite a bit of interest in this area so let's arrange another meet.

I'm proposing Wednesday March 9th at the same location and time as last time. 8pm meet right by the traffic light main entrance to the car park on the M&S/Primark side of the stadium.

Stadium Way,

Grafton Street,

Bletchley,

Milton Keynes,

MK1 1ST

The area is massive and should always be some where to park. Also the area is well lit. I've had a look on the MK stadium website and doesn't seem to be any events on at the same time. I will have another look closer to the time though. The car park does have speed bumps, I believe one of the zeds was lowered around 25mm and made it in without scrapping.

Looking forward to seeing people there.

Count me in - last gathering was nice and happy to meet again on proposed date 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gents, I'd love to but having surgery on the 7th so won't be able to drive for a few weeks! Have a good'un

ðŸ™ðŸ™ all the best with the procedure 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife and sprog are abandoning me for the week so assuming I'm in the country I'll try to make it to this one.

1. matt89

2. Kbad

3. SUPRAWOOKIE

4.Deano94

5.daryl - drop a pm closer to time

6. RD

7.Cyder

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys. I've got to drop out AGAIN. Work have booked me in for the 9th and 10th so there's no way I'll be able to get there. I'm always up for a meet so work permitting I'll join you on the next one and show of the beast ;) Have fun!

Rich

That's a shame, been following your build for a while. Look forward to seeing it at the next one. :)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk