Milton Keynes & surrounding areas meet - 7th July 2016 @ 8pm

matt89

Looks nice Kbad. Do you have standard cats on your zed? Would be interested to hear how that sounds as I can't make my mind up.

29th June is no good for me, I'll be sunning myself on a foreign beach....!

I'm looking forward to hearing this Kbad 😀. Glad you are chuffed with it. I've had a weekend without doing anything to my Z apart from cleaning the pedals!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

:teeth: Hi Guys what are your thoughts on meet #4 29 June 2016 - The Sainsbury Underground car park an perhaps a quick spring water/ soda / coffee / beverage of choice across the road a hub B)

I'm up for this, although we have some family staying for the week, so any other week suits me too :teeth: :teeth:

Also replied in the Japshow/Santa Pod 10th July post (http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107617-japshow-10th-july/page__st__20)

Mark

Hi unable to make santa pod - I am happy to meet on the 29th , however if we don't have a lot of people able to attend we can look to shifting a week or two .

Guys what your thoughts on this :boxing:

i might be able to head up, just gunna be shattered after training xD

and would you look at that 3 days before japday and 1 more spot to get a club stand sorted! get signed up guys if your not already! ;P

1) kbad

2) Apoc124