Milton Keynes & surrounding areas meet - 7th July 2016 @ 8pm

matt89

Hope the weather holds out, cleaned the car this weekend and also ordered a small pot of Dodo Juice Orange crush which I hope arrive in time for me to give it a try before the meet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in MK and it's said rain today from 10:00 to 13:00 but not a drop. Had to clean the company car as it's going back on Thursday so managed to get it washed and interior cleaned. I'm still up for tomorrow 😀

I'm in MK and it's said rain today from 10:00 to 13:00 but not a drop. Had to clean the company car as it's going back on Thursday so managed to get it washed and interior cleaned. I'm still up for tomorrow ������

Dont suppose you're in MK at the moment and can report?

It hammered it down this morning but its lightened up, it's just nasty looking atm outside but no rain I'm in Newport Pagnel so it might be a different story elsewhere in MK

Gents, with wanting/needing to wash the car, and the fact it appears to have been raining most of the day in south MK, are we better to pull the plug on tonight, and wait a few weeks for the weather to improve, and warm up?

just remembered about the sainsburys underground, i think that is open till late and free, the JDM meet was there a week or so ago, but if most peeps are dropping out then re-arranging dates for a nicer evening could be better :)

just remembered about the sainsburys underground, i think that is open till late and free, the JDM meet was there a week or so ago, but if most peeps are dropping out then re-arranging dates for a nicer evening could be better :)

Just double checked they are open till 11pm so if thats a better place to go then im still down for going :D

Postcode: MK9 2FW

• Like 1