350Z Chargespeed Rear Bumper

Mikey Thompson

I'd buy one if they had a UK number plate hole. I've seen one on youtube, but assume that may have been moddified by the owner to take the longer plate?

Same for me, I love the chargespeed but hate the jdm plate recess. I'd buy one otherwise.

• Like 1

It's really not that bad. The look of the bumper outweighs the plate issue. If you are that bothered contact Taras at RT Performance and discuss your requirements. He can do a lot with fibreglass as he did for me below with my chargespeed.

BEFORE

Myz043_zps7baa0dd1.jpg

DURING

WorkInProgress-Bumper_zps657222a1.jpg

AFTER

bumperlatest_zps6ea3642e.jpg

FINISHED

get-attachment3_zps42dfccce.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

I had been looking out for a cheap UK rear bumper to cut the plate reccess out of and have added to the Cs bumper but can't find one cheap enough

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good idea just not sure how you'd get a good permanent join/bond with plastic to fibreglass that's all.

It can be done, plastic welding etc is possible by someone who knows what they are doing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You can't plastic weld fibreglass to plastic but as you say I'm sure it can be done some other way.

I also want a UK plate recess, maybe we should use mob-rule and have a mold of the UK recess made or something along those lines? My excuse is that my plate makes the word BOOST on one line, but on two it'd be BOOS :(

I guess I could cram 5 letters on one line but then the rozzers would pull me every few days...

Edited by saint

Hey guys, we still make those but only to go with JDM size plate. If we get 6-8 people interested we can possibly start making them for UK numberplate.

Fitting time is down to a bodyshop - we make them looking "factory fitted". Once fitted a genuine chargespeed for a member here and had to spend more time than with our copies ;)

PM me for prices if you want one soon!

Taras.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of buying one then making a fibreglass mould of the uk number plate recess then cut and shutting it all together :teeth: along with a few more one offs, as usual :thumbs:

Well if you do Mark can you knock me one up too! :)

I think tarmac can still source these mate

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Spoke to them mate and they've discontinued them. A guy has messaged me saying he has an RT one that he's never fitted at a good price but collection only.

Other than him I think it's going to have to be direct from RT ðŸ‘