Missing some trim screws?

Rook

I just realised the other day I'm missing the screws around the front nearside wheel arch that hold the black plastic and nearside skirt on. I've got no idea how so many screws can be missing - they could well have been missing the whole time I've had the car and I've just not noticed...

Anyhow. How are these screws held in? Is it going to be a pain to fix? What do I need to do it?

Thanks!

Definitely screws you need and not just clips are they?

Most common Nissan trim clips here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/100-x-Car-Black-8mm-Hole-Panel-Trim-Clip-Door-Plastic-Rivet-Push-Fastener-Bumper/400707621759?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&_trksid=p5197.c100068.m2280&_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140211130857%26meid%3D5defddc551a145eaa4cbc319cd1622c3%26pid%3D100068%26clkid%3D2925348804587381513&_qi=RTM2063723

If it is definitely screws then it'll most likely just be black "Phillips head" self tapping screws, like these on here (lots of choice on length/size): http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2141725.m570.l1311.R1.TR7.TRC2.A0.H0.Xblack+self+t.TRS0&_nkw=black+self+tapping+screws&_sacat=0

Sorry guys as I don't have my Zed anymore otherwise I'd check for you & give you a more definitive answer. Hope it helps anyway. :thumbs:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The plastic ones that GMballistic quoted were what I needed on my wheel arch liners. They also fit the the trim around the battery and brake fluid. Bought off eBay perfect.

That's good to know, Caroline's original battery failed this morning and even though I was really careful getting the clips out I broke a couple of them and dropped one into the engine bay. I guess they go brittle after a few years.

Pete

• Like 1