**Bride Style Gear Gaitors/Shift Boots For Sale**

Grundy

And are now available for 02-07 Subaru STI/WRX :)

Got a couple of buddies with scoobies, I know one of them might be interested :thumbs:

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

loving these! away to order one right now, how long before your making handbrake gaitors grundy225? i have orange interior and although i love the colour and the seats are great i find the orange gear and handbrake and steering wheel is too much! good excuse to remove my centre console to get it hyrdo dipped :thumbs:

Also would the subaru ones fit a 1998 terzo? my mates interested.

loving these! away to order one right now, how long before your making handbrake gaitors grundy225? i have orange interior and although i love the colour and the seats are great i find the orange gear and handbrake and steering wheel is too much! good excuse to remove my centre console to get it hyrdo dipped :thumbs:

Also would the subaru ones fit a 1998 terzo? my mates interested.

Hey buddy,

Handbrakes are about a month away, had some trouble with my car lately, so haven't been able to focus on much else.

Anyone who's purchased a Gaiter gets discount on the handbrake cover when it's released :)

With the Subaru, We've only fitted them to an STi. Haven't tested on any other model yet. Will more than likely need some adjustment to fit.

So if he does want to try, it's buying at his risk, just a heads up there :thumbs:

awesome i'll keep my eyes peeled for the handbrake gaitors and i'll let my mate know about the gear one im sure he will make some adjustments to get it to fit.

Let us know if he purchase one, as we can send a blank template, he can then cut the holes to fit his car :)

will do grundy, might be awhile though, the prep work starts in a few days for the respray once i get that done it will be new exhaust fitted and stripping down interior parts for hydro dipping thats when i will fit it.

will do grundy, might be awhile though, the prep work starts in a few days for the respray once i get that done it will be new exhaust fitted and stripping down interior parts for hydro dipping thats when i will fit it.

Sounds like you've got a lot on your hands :lol: Wish the money going on my car right now was more for luxuries than mechanical fixes :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

looks sweet just ordered mine now would defo be up for a handbrake one to when you have them avaiable :)

Received buddy.

Should be with you by Wednesday :)

Handbrakes are in the works. Tried it the other week, tricky design to work with.

But once we've masted the design, everyone who purchased a Gear Gaiter will get a handbrake cover at a discounted price :)