*** TORQEN *** 370z AAM intake manifold available at TORQEN

Adrian@TORQEN

Some great news coming from AAM Competition, read below:

AAM COMPETITION VQ37HR PERFORMANCE INTAKE MANIFOLD

Tired of the same ugly, plastic intake manifold that everyone seems to be stuck with? You deserve better. AAM Competition proudly introduces the first entirely re-designed performance intake manifold for the VQ37VHR. Whether you’re naturally aspirated or forced induction, the AAM Competition performance manifold is the perfect match for your build.

Engineered from the ground up, this manifold not only looks great in the engine bay, but is capable of supporting 2,500+ hp at over 100psi. It’s a real beauty with benefits. Don’t waste the best years of your car’s life with a factory manifold that doesn’t meet your expectations. Dump the plastic, and use a manifold that’s worth showing off to your friends.

Application fitment includes:

2009 – present Nissan 370z

2009 – present Nismo 370z

Limited Supply

Availability:

*PRE-SALE ONLY*

The first units are expected to ship in May, on a first come first serve basis. Order yours today!

DESCRIPTION

• 10% Pre-Order Discount - £1,889.99 vs - MSRP £2,152.59

(*Optional Carbon Fiber inserts - £175 – MSRP £200.00)

• A truly revolutionary design that’s sure to turn heads

• The perfect solution for BOTH naturally-aspirated & Forced-Induction applications

• Direct replacement of plastic factory manifold, no modification required!

• 50% Increase in runner flow

• 4 auxiliary vacuum ports

• Includes ALL necessary vacuum fittings, gaskets & hardware

• Maintains factory strut bar

aam-intake.jpg

Detailed photos and dyno runs available in April / May once the first batch arrives at AAM.

Adrian

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

Is not tooooo late, is it? :lol:

They're trying it on a VQ35HR too, expect some good news soon! Well, it might be bad news for the wedding though! :lol:

If you don't have the carbon inserts, is there just a hole in the ?metal? (the above just says "dump the plastic" so I'm assuming SS?), or are there plain inserts that you could paint/wrap/hydro-dip?

Stop thinking about it Haydn...

How sweet is that........ A bit more overtime required now me thinks

Paul, should I add you on the list? If so, do you need the carbon trims or not?

Wow stunning looks and 50% more flow? I am in on the pre-sale. Must have one for my AAM TT Kit :D

René, yours is already on the list, I knew you're going to need one :) I suppose you want the carbon trims with it, right?

1. V1H

René, yours is already on the list, I knew you're going to need one :) I suppose you want the carbon trims with it, right?

Thanks Adrian but i pass on that option. Carbon trim is not needed for me ;)

I shall spend that money on other go-fast-bits. E.g., I still want KW V3 coilovers and Umbrella VRH Cup kit.

Edited by V1H

Out of curiosity, what sort of money would the GTR manifold cost? I believe it's been made to fit the VQ37?

Just over £3k, there's no part ready at the moment, many been working on it, including us, we have the adaptor designed and 3D tested, but not sure we will go ahead further than a prototype model.

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN
  • Like 1

I shall spend that money on other go-fast-bits. E.g., I still want KW V3 coilovers and Umbrella VRH Cup kit.

Alright Sir, then basic version for you:

1. V1H - no carbon trims

I'm not going to sell anything else to you until you finished with your wedding! :lol:

Welcome to the club! Where's is my invite by the way?!

I didn't want the risk of having to retract the invitation if my car isn't finished by then. :stir:

Edit: Or it could have been due to the cost of a bloody wedding!

Edited by HaydnH

I've got the Umbrella VRH cup kit on mine. Had the kit on nearly two years now never had one bit of trouble with it. Great bit of kit í ½í±í ½í±

Gents,

You can now order these online, please visit this page: http://www.torqen.uk/370z/intakes/intakes-system/2913-370z-aam-competition-vq37hr-performance-intake-manifold-aamc37m-intakemanfiold.html

and use voucher code AAM100GBP at the checkout, I've increased the discount to £100!

Let me know on here once orders have been placed.

Anyone else wants to take advantage of the discount and place the order now?

• 1 month later...

2 on order for:

1. V1H - René

2. baakseeda - Paul

Slight delay @ AAM, should be ready for early May, see below:

Good morning Adrian,

We are getting close to receiving our very first production units for performance testing! The manufacturer had requested some small adjustments for the mold, in order to make the casting process more efficient. We made some minor tweaks and they are currently hard at work creating manifolds. Although we were hoping to complete all testing in early March, the manufacturer required some additional time to implement the mold revisions and ensure top-notch quality. We still aim to have our first finalized manifolds and begin testing by the end of this month, so that we may place a full batch into production shortly after.

Anyone else wants to take the advantage of the discounted price, please PM me.

• 1 month later...

Any news on a these working on a 350Z?

Not yet, expecting the 370z final version to arrive to AAM in the next 1-2 weeks, they've done a lot of revisions on the first version. Once that's out the way, they'll look into the VQ35HR version as well.

• 2 weeks later...