Genuine Z speed 350z undertrays in stock at Tarmac Sportz

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

We have a load of these in stock, these are the genuine product Usual Price £200

Forum offer price £175 while stocks last

The Zspeed undertray is one of the best - "must have mods", it has easy access for oil changes and keeps your engine bay temperature's cooler and above all protects your engine.

Details below:

https://www.tarmacsp...undertrays.html

Usual Price £200

Fitted to Super Stu's Shark

Undertray_zps60f72225.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 2

The problem I am having isn't so much the undertray itself, but the fixings for it (where it attaches to the other plastic trim, arch liner and the likes) that are damaged on my Zed. Do aftermarket undertrays such as this offer anything different for fixing, or would i be facing the same situation I have now with my OEM tray only with a heavier Zspeed tray for example?

The problem I am having isn't so much the undertray itself, but the fixings for it (where it attaches to the other plastic trim, arch liner and the likes) that are damaged on my Zed. Do aftermarket undertrays such as this offer anything different for fixing, or would i be facing the same situation I have now with my OEM tray only with a heavier Zspeed tray for example?

They come with a new fitting kit bud :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently having a go at fitting the zspeed under tray on my 350. The old plastic one was flapping in the wind.

After removing it, (had it up on axle stands), not ideal but doable for a guy my age and size. Old and Fat.

Found that the 2 bolts, below the radiator had sheered off, grr. got to borrow an angle drill now to drill them out.

The fixings on the wheel arch liners area bit iffy too, going to beef them up with a little bit of plate slipped between the nut and plastic.

So taking my time and fitting it securely. Just wish that the last person had done the same. It was regularly serviced, but just goes to show that not everyone looks after your cars.

Go to say though the zspeed under tray looks great.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...