Woodash trim from Ebay

DarmoZ

Wow yours went on very neat, Well the seller has agreed to send some new sections, the ones that didn't stick, I know im installing in january, but i made sure the interior was nice and warm with the heater, plus i used heat gun on the parts to get them flexible before installing.

I guess if the car is a daily it can be a problem, I just went 3 days without using the VX220 (very doable in our climate!) to get the dash done:

IMG_9504_zpsdd6dxtaq.jpg

Its going to cost a bit more but will completely cover each part you do, last the distance and certainly not peel off. I am very OCD and couldnt live with seeing parts of the original dash visible around the stickers.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Don't bother with that cr8p, it will lift and as mentioned above you can see the line of the OEM finish below. Just strip the parts and send them off to be hydro dipped. I used Aquagraphix along with many others and it was well worth they money. I frequently drove my car without numerous panels in place. Looks messy but wasn't an issue and it's great if you feel the cold...heater box blasts out hot air :lol:

IMG_4581_zps9f3adb37.jpg

618BAEA5-E031-4A2C-A41B-3C611008322F_zpsigd6idzn.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...