Some recommendations for my car please

squick1984

Hi there, my name is Cezar and I bought a 350Z nearly an year ago, it's second hand so it has some minor faults but I don't know where to go to have these done.

It's 2006 276 bhp.

Things required:

-rear camera not working, I want to have it fixed.

-no parking sensors, can I install any?

-restore the driver seat's leather

-the boot doesn't stay up, the supports are weak

-I want a new spoiler other than the factory one

-new radio with auxiliary output

I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm foreign, currently living in Leamington Spa, can you please point me to any nearby places where I can buy and have these installed? I don't know where to start...

Thank you.

Cezar

Hi there, my name is Cezar and I bought a 350Z nearly an year ago, it's second hand so it has some minor faults but I don't know where to go to have these done.

It's 2006 276 bhp.

Things required:

-rear camera not working, I want to have it fixed.

-no parking sensors, can I install any?

-restore the driver seat's leather

-the boot doesn't stay up, the supports are weak

-I want a new spoiler other than the factory one

-new radio with auxiliary output

I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm foreign, currently living in Leamington Spa, can you please point me to any nearby places where I can buy and have these installed? I don't know where to start...

Thank you.

Cezar

If you google Gliptone you can find some interesting reading on how to restore Zed leather on the seats, you can buy a kit and do it in a day with a number of stages of repair. I went for a much more matt finish on my seats when I did it. see below:

BA3.jpg

Loads of new spoiler options, most people default to a Nismo type spoiler but if you contact Tarmac Sportz on here who is a trader he can take you through some spoiler choices

Thank you guys for all the advice, but do you know a place in Warwickshire where I can do these things ? I won't be able to do any myself, don't have the skills and neither the time :)

I don't know anywhere personally in Warwickshire that could do the work but you're only a short drive away from two very good professional traders from on here...

Jez@Horsham Developments is about an hour away from you: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php?osCsid=5f37f1afc800c3d83031b6d0

Mitz@The Cougar Store is only about 46 minutes away: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=3000b8cd00b6b17dc964f0a8ffb9c6eb

Have used both in the past for parts and have used Horsham Developments for lots of mechanical jobs on my old Zed including fitting my supercharger kit. I'm based in South Wales and it was definitely worth the drive imo to use a competent reliable garage. :thumbs: