Cheap MPSS?

roasties

So what's the code, just gets me straight to https://www.asdatyres.co.uk but no code shown?

Edit, just seen this:

click "ASDA Key" and enter 140 followed by any seven numbers, you get an automatic 10% discount.

Works :)

2016-01-12_23-25-28.jpeg

Really good price, considering they're fully fitted. This is a comparison I've done few days ago:

2016-01-12_23-28-40.jpeg

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 1

I got a set of 19" MPSS last week from blackcircles.com as they were the second cheapest place I could find, tyreleader.co.uk would have saved me £19. This Asda deal has the front 245/35 at £157.94 which is £1.70 more than I paid but it includes fitting which mine didn't so it's a great deal if you trust their fitter. They don't seem to have 275/35 though unless you want BMW runflats.

You get to pick the fitter, that's the beauty of it. I used my local Halfords as it was the easiest place to get to, and a nice big company to complain to if anything does go wrong ;)

I looked at the fitter list it gave me and none of my local trusted fitters were on the list. Having had wheels damaged twice in the past I know what a painful experience it can be. These days I just save myself the aggravation and stick to the good ones if I care about the wheels.