The best battery charger kit?

cwalkero

I bought that pack you suggested. Just waiting on it charging. Am I reading this correctly with the instructions? It says that the red + clamp should be connected to the + on the cars battery but the black - clamp should not be connected to the - negative on the car battery?

CTEK MXS 5.0

Use it on the 370 and the 350 before it.

Charges and conditions the battery. You can buy extra extension leads, and comes with the option to fit a connector direct to the battery.

I type too slow......... 🤓

Edited by Shenley
  • Like 1

I bought that pack you suggested. Just waiting on it charging. Am I reading this correctly with the instructions? It says that the red + clamp should be connected to the + on the cars battery but the black - clamp should not be connected to the - negative on the car battery?

Connect from the jump pack to the batter positive.

Connect the negative from the jump pack to a suitable ground point on your car (not the negative terminal on your battery).

It's giving you the correct order on which to attach the electrodes.

Sparks can theoretically ignite hydrogen gas created by the ionization of battery fluids (hydrolysis) and cause injury - all they are doing is saving themselves from litigation if you hurt yourself.