Should I be worried?

ZEUS

I've just had an email from Feefo asking for feedback on a recent order I made. When I looked at the description it said loan application from Pay4Later. I have never applied for a loan with them or anyone at any point, it also said it was from April 2015. I've checked on Noddle and my credit score is still flawlessly excellent and their were no credit enquirers around April last year so should I be worried that someone has stolen my identity or is the Feefo email fraudulent maybe?

Cheers all

Chris.

Just a "phishing" attempt from what you've said, ...just add it to your spam folder & then delete it. ;)

Fyi ~ If you get any from scammers pretending to be "PayPal" then you can forward them on to: spoof@paypal.com

This will get PayPal's fraud department to look at it to see if there is anything they can do to catch the scammers. A lot of major companies/banks should have similar email addresses that you can report these fake emails to (I know Lloyds Bank, Barclays etc do anyway). :thumbs:

• Like 1

HMRC have the same sort of thing as well. I've had a couple of fake emails claiming to be them, forwarded them to their fraud department and you get an email back confirming that they are. It's a good service I think.