BEST LOOKING Z AWARDS

Zedrush

jay i would have posted the chilli zed B)

i dont really understand why it is so good, its not ott and really doesnt have that many mods but it just hits the spot

My fav zed pic ............ superb !

bodykit4zi6-1.jpg

Not that many mods???Different wing mirrors, bonnet pins, new rims, nismo side skirts, clear reflectors, induction cut out....front skirt, rear spoiler, lowered suspension........ :blush:

I love Leemiks car, it just looks so slick. I'm aiming for somehting similar myself, but I prefered it when he didnt have the rear spoiler. Originally found it on MP3car forums where I *cough* borrowed *cough* some ideas for my carputer. I may as well save myself the hassle and buy his straight out!

PS Dont look at the inside if you dont think there are many mods! (I know you meant exterior, but couldnt help it :p )

I've just been searching and I have a complete mental blank as to who it was on here that did it, but the Azure TT that was done is one of my favourites. There was a thread on here with the pics but can't find it... :blush:

EDIT: Think it was Baptist's - will look again!

On Leemiks car what wing mirrors are they and what wheels? Thought they were Time attacks TE37 but they have a polished lip which is even nicer imo

More than enough info on Mikes car: http://www.mike-lee.org/car/volume01_issue01/index.htm :thumbs:

And tell me this doesnt look sexy sans spoiler, pretty much what I'm aiming for (but in boring GM):

wheels5.jpg

B)

jay i would have posted the chilli zed B)

i dont really understand why it is so good, its not ott and really doesnt have that many mods but it just hits the spot

My fav zed pic ............ superb !

Not that many mods???Different wing mirrors, bonnet pins, new rims, nismo side skirts, clear reflectors, induction cut out....front skirt, rear spoiler, lowered suspension........ :blush:

compared to other zeds with bodykits etc etc :thumbs: its very subtle

It just want to know what it's been detailed with and/or what filter is on the pictures :).

In my sad moments (:blush:) it is interesting to compare Top Gear tests (with camera filters) versus Stig's lap (sans filters). Amazing difference and just goes to show unless you see a car in the flesh it is difficult to judge colour.

BTW Santa bought me some Dodo Juice (Orange Crush of course) and it is :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

It just want to know what it's been detailed with and/or what filter is on the pictures :).

In my sad moments (:blush:) it is interesting to compare Top Gear tests (with camera filters) versus Stig's lap (sans filters). Amazing difference and just goes to show unless you see a car in the flesh it is difficult to judge colour.

BTW Santa bought me some Dodo Juice (Orange Crush of course) and it is :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

PM leemik, he's more than happy to discuss his camera settings. Also a searchy on here will reveal his rolling shot settings :thumbs: