Reupholstering seats

G1en

Apologies if this has been asked before

I am on lookout for buying my first zed but have noticed that almost all seem to have drivers seats where the previous owners must have been a bull wearing a sandpaper coat. I take it this is a common problem due to bolster pos and leather used?

Even very low milage cars seem to suffer so my question is what is the average price to re-pad and re-leather a pair of seats and does anyone know firms on here that do it so i can factor this into price of purchase if they have seen better days

As the guys have said, contact Si @ hide'n'seat for a quote. He's not expensive and the work is exemplary, he's done mine and many others on here. There isn't a lot of difference in cost between keeping it plain or changing it as the leather needs to be removed and replaced either way

• Like 1

Will do when i purchase one. I have found a thread stating £600 for standard with hide+seat so will work on assumption £600 to £1000. Like you say though if spending the time and money re-doing might as well have something bespoke

If your close to me I can have a look at reconnolising rather than reupholstering......you'd be surprised what can be repaired (check our our subforum for some examples of what can be done)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Any idea of approx cost for new leather, just plain colour. Obviously there will be more expensive options/choices but just standard cost for now

Cost for a pair of 350Z seats trimmed in a single colour leather with nothing fancy would be around £600, plus any associated delivery costs.

If your close to me I can have a look at reconnolising rather than reupholstering......you'd be surprised what can be repaired (check our our subforum for some examples of what can be done)

And I've seen this chap ^^^^ turn out some superb results as well! :thumbs:

• Like 1