First Z - My old car was a sensible Saab!

Edster

Welcome along buddy, any plans for the Zed?

Thanks, I've got a few ideas, but no definite plans yet. It's currently got APEX springs on it and whilst they make it look okay, the ride is so harsh and occasionally scrapes speedbumps. Might change them to Tein S-Tech's when I've done a bit more research. Is your's lowered?

Other than that, I just want to smarten it up a bit - maybe get a front lip for it.

Thanks for all the welcoming messages.

Just driven about 25 miles and it's raining buckets, I decided to drive like a nerd and try and get the best MPG I could. Usually does about 19, but managed to get 28 out of it!!

Love it how Z owners acknowledge you when they drive past :)

• 1 year later...

Hello again,

Due to increased mileage for my daily commute, I reluctantly decided to get rid of my 350z HR. I was genuinely really sad to see it go. However, I have upgraded to a younger 370z and totally loving it! Very low miles and completely non-modified. I had them both for a bit, and it was really interesting to compare them. The 350 felt more savage, raw and a bit more responsive at the lower end. However, it was modified when I bought it, so probably not a fair comparison. The 370 feels more sensible, but still has some zed craziness about it when you push it. It feels smoother, but comes alive at higher speeds. Hoping to do some mods at some point, but really quite enjoying as it is at the moment. :D

post-28023-0-33578200-1490224728_thumb.jpg

post-28023-0-59293800-1490224740_thumb.jpg