Porsche cayman gt4

Bodyboarder81

I remember looking at Testarossa not too long ago (within the last 7-8 years), you could buy one for 30k!!!

Same with F355's two years ago. Going for 30-40k couple of years ago, now prices have jumped up to 60+. Kicking myself a friend and me were planning on buying one, for 15k each it was totally worth it for a few years of shared ownership. Needless to say we didn't get one and now totally regret it. :rant:

Until people who bought them as an investment realise they're dropping in price so bin them quickly at a lower price to minimise loss, when then starts everyone doing the same.

Or those that bought them to drive at £35k now realise they can't afford to run them, so need to get shot quickly but their car now needs major work so isn't worth as much.

Optimistic maybe, but this all happened before too in the last crash, so I reckon we've half a chance again :) The very best examples never will though, you're right on those only going up.

• Like 1