Guy sells his right nut for a 370Z

Juggalo

Am I reading this right in that a woman can sell her eggs off for a sodding fortune???

IF I was a woman, I'd defo consider that... Easily cover my expenses, even if I only get £2500 for one "batch" - surely it's tax free ;)

That oughta help cover the cost of getting some nice toys... say a GTR for me, 370z for the mrs - after all its her eggs.

Come to think of it... could start a whole chain going.... all your female friends.... like pimping eggs.... or some form of poultry farm ;)

Anyways.... I would not lose ol' Lefty/Righty for a 370z, sorry

At least aim a bit higher - Nut for GTR maybe? Having said that, owning a GTR makes people "nut" hahaha

Edited by Mikevv

If I was doing that I'd want my new nut to be bionic. Maybe light up and vibrate on demand, emit a pleasant coconuty fragrance, act as an emergency beacon if you got lost in the wild. It should definitely read out G forces, fluid levels and other telemetry to a smartphone app as a minimum.

• Like 2

If I was doing that I'd want my new nut to be bionic. Maybe light up and vibrate on demand, emit a pleasant coconuty fragrance, act as an emergency beacon if you got lost in the wild. It should definitely read out G forces, fluid levels and other telemetry to a smartphone app as a minimum.

Personally I'd want it programmed for keyless entry in to the Z... that mod would be the nuts!!

• Like 1