Zedrush Car Pics

Zedrush

Okay, since my car is undergoing major mods: bodykit, new wheels, brakes, seats performance and ice mods all underway, i figured I might as well give you guys a sneek of how it looks now, so that you dont think Im some 8 year old pretending I have a Z lol.

And then once summer comes I will get more shots so you can see how much mods have been done. This is how it looked before it went in the garage two weeks ago to begin its modifications. Im carless at the mo sob :byebye:

IMG_9507.jpg

IMG_9508.jpg

IMG_9509.jpg

I am selling the wheels in 3 weeks from now as will have on order some awesome looking summer wheels to come thanks to Adam :yahoo::yahoo:

Nice mate but you have a lot of work ahead of you, looks nothing like my car at the moment! :lol:

Erm you have a lot of work ahead of you, your car is still blue ;):lol: Did you get shirts bro?

Ha ha, fair point!!!

No I haven't got them mate, didn't realise you had sent them!! Where did you send them to?

Nice mate but you have a lot of work ahead of you, looks nothing like my car at the moment! :lol:

Erm you have a lot of work ahead of you, your car is still blue ;):lol: Did you get shirts bro?

Ha ha, fair point!!!

No I haven't got them mate, didn't realise you had sent them!! Where did you send them to?

ERM... good point :headhurt:

Just check they are just sitting downstairs, pm me your address, only have your parents unless I send there

all you've done is proove that someone has taken a photo of a Z B)

I still reckon your 8 years old :teeth::p

He cant be 8 Mike, hes getting married soon ;)

yeah in some obscure state in america where jerry lee lewis married his his thirteen-year-old cousin :blush::lol:

Jay, get married? do me a favour - where has he found a woman that will tidy his room and give him pocket money? :lol:

:lol: not getting married, yet lol, far to many mods and thnigs to do in life before I get engaged or married. Only been with her 3 years, far too soon, who do you think I am... Louis? :lol:;)

Jay, get married? do me a favour - where has he found a woman that will tidy his room and give him pocket money? :lol:

:lol: not getting married, yet lol, far to many mods and thnigs to do in life before I get engaged or married. Only been with her 3 years, far too soon, who do you think I am... Louis? :lol:;)

oooohh!! :headhurt: Handbags at tens paces! :lol: