[SOLD]Jap-Speed K2 catback Exhaust

T-Bear

Hi again,

2nd item to go is:

Jap-Speed K2 catback Exhaust

(like this) http://www.japspeed....ust-system.html

plus the Y-Pipe. (all in about £420ish new)

Apparently it sounds like this:

As you can tell by the pics it has been used, although not by me. I bought it to pop on my car as I wanted the engine to breathe a bit better and have a bit more sound but not go deaf on motorways etc.

I've cleaned it up a bit, as you can see in the pic, but if anyone spent a bit longer than a TV ad break it should come up shiny again. There is rust on the hangers (nowt to worry about) and a bit of surface on the centre of the back box, elbow grease should sort that out. Baffles seem to be ok & it doesn't rattle when shook.

The Y-Pipe flexi joints are holding pressure, however on the underside the external material covering has worn thin on one side & worn through on the other (If I were to keep i'd pop on some exhaust/manifold heat wrap for protection)

This isn't going to be posted so collection welcome from near Colchester, Essex or I might be able to drive to meet you if you ask nicely :D

This was destined for a DE car but I understand it fits the HR cars too..... If not, i'm sure this will be corrected by someone soon.

Asking for the princely sum of £80.

350z%20Exhaust%202.jpg350z%20Exhaust%201.jpg350z%20Exhaust%20L%20tip.jpg350z%20Exhaust%20R%20tip.jpg350z%20Exhaust%203.jpg

The tips polished up nicely in the pics.

Always liked this style of tip best.

If only Miltek and Scorpion came with OEM style tips like is Japspeed I reckon they'd sell alot more.

GLWTS

.......on a side note, is that a pole dancing pole in the background :lol:

The tips polished up nicely in the pics.

Always liked this style of tip best.

I'm always surprised what 5 mins and some T-cut can do :D

.......on a side note, is that a pole dancing pole in the background :lol:

Yep, whoever picks it up is in for a treat ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ill take this pal I'm in Basildon in Essex and collection is not a problem

Was good to meet you, thanks for collecting. Nice gent if a reference is ever needed :)

Admin: Please Lock thread.

Thanks.

Hi,

how noisy is the exhaust? I just bought my 350Z and thinking about exhaust, but as I will have this car for daily use, I definitely do not want it to be much loud - of course can be more than OEM, but not too much...

Lukas

Hi,

how noisy is the exhaust? I just bought my 350Z and thinking about exhaust, but as I will have this car for daily use, I definitely do not want it to be much loud - of course can be more than OEM, but not too much...

Lukas

It's basically a bit louder/deeper than oem so probably exactly what your after sound wise.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...