Cheap Zed on eBay

chirag1988

I have a feeling its a genuine car for sale ,Im not 100% sure but think it was recently sold at auction and bought by a company in Reading called sterling cars who basically buy a lot of trade ins vehicles at Blackbush BCA auction they buy anything good and bad an especially with high miles and then they resell on ebay under the seller ID "carswithnoreserve" it was auctioned twice selling for £3.5 k a few weeks ago.

I remember the marks and the car year especially as its a DE with facelift interior etc ,i looked at it when i was in their yard picking up another car .

I suspect this seller bought it and for some reason is moving it on maybe just a quick flip for a profit or something more sinister

• Like 2

If I recall correctly, NIssan themselves reckoned the VQ35DE was good for 200,000 miles with all recommended service intervals.

This car obviously proves that to be true - but I'm not sure if I'd like to be the guinea-pig taking it beyond that!

My favorite parts are below, he is very open about his life lol

"I BOUGHT IT SO THAT MY SON COULD OCCASIONALLY DRIVE IT BUT HAVING FALLEN OUT WITH HIM ITS NOW UP FOR SALE.

I have a maserati so don't really need this car."

• Like 1