Car viewed, hopefully securing!

Ozz

Well viewed a JDM, couldn't take her out but she is very nice. The deal we've agreed and spec is:

Orange colour 2005

18" wheels S spec with Brembos

Sat Nav/TV (bonus, wasn't listed but prob worthless anyway)

6 months warranty

12 months MOT

6 months Tax

undersealed

She idled perfectly, not signs of any problems. Very quite compared with my Supra V6, nice when you rev though.

Can't wait, hopefully will pick car up in fortnight if all goes well.

Good news! :thumbs:

Cue the sleepless nights etc.... :lol:

Hopefully not, only in work 2 days this week, then off to Toronto on Sunday for 5 days, then flying to Sudbury, back to Toronto then back to UK. Hopefully pick the car up on the way home from airport if not too tired.

Can't wait! Only just fit in it though, feel nice :teeth:

CONGRATS MATE !!! :yahoo::yahoo:

you really need to drive it mate or at least move it to check the driveshafts dont click :scare:

I did say he needed to check that when they were prepping the car and I wouldn't have it if it did. Everything looks mint on it to back up the mileage, a bit of damager to the front bumper arch which they are fixing and 1 paint chip on the door which they will do and thats it.

you really need to drive it mate or at least move it to check the driveshafts dont click :scare:

I did say he needed to check that when they were prepping the car and I wouldn't have it if it did. Everything looks mint on it to back up the mileage, a bit of damager to the front bumper arch which they are fixing and 1 paint chip on the door which they will do and thats it.

B) just make sure it covered, i drove one with clicking driveshafts and tried to get them sorted by the salesman but all of a sudden he was deaf and couldnt hear them :blush:

its a pricey fix and i wouldnt like to see you get stung with it :thumbs: you only have to move the car forwards and backwards a few times to check

B) just make sure it covered, i drove one with clicking driveshafts and tried to get them sorted by the salesman but all of a sudden he was deaf and couldnt hear them :blush:

its a pricey fix and i wouldnt like to see you get stung with it :thumbs: you only have to move the car forwards and backwards a few times to check

:thumbs: ditto

Some 'fixes' I have seen reported on here have simply turned out to be grease packing - works for a while and then the problem returns. Get a written confirmation that parts have been changed if necessary.

Well viewed a JDM, couldn't take her out but she is very nice. The deal we've agreed and spec is:

Orange colour 2005

18" wheels S spec with Brembos

Sat Nav/TV (bonus, wasn't listed but prob worthless anyway)

6 months warranty

12 months MOT

6 months Tax

undersealed

She idled perfectly, not signs of any problems. Very quite compared with my Supra V6, nice when you rev though.

Can't wait, hopefully will pick car up in fortnight if all goes well.

Nice one mate :thumbs: as has been said, drive it first. :)

Enjoy, but can't you manage to get more than 6mths warranty?

I got a good deal, its really cheap for an 05 so couldn't get anything else. Plus, gotta wonder how good the warranty's are from import - waiting to see paperwork but I bet there are loads of caveats.

Been doing more research on youtube, first review from Clarkson - he hated it! Watched the VBH and Tiff reviews next and they loved it!

That is largely irrelevent as I have just confirmed the deal and paid the deposit - she's mine :teeth:

clarkson doesnt like them , hammond does, VBH loves it, one of her favourite cars ever as does tiff

clarkson moans about the sub thumping in his back !! :scare: i dont know how he can say that, the bose sub is weedy, my old vibe used to make the windows rattle...on the car next door !

clarkson doesnt like 911's so the zed is in good company as far as i'm concerned

when do you pick her up ?