Bit of styling advice please!

Miller350z

So ive bought a few bits for my car now and pretty much ready to go. ive got

genuine nismo v1 spoiler.

nismo v1 copy skirts

mines copy front lip and zunsport grille

gio cuzzo copy diffuser.

first off, what do people think of the combo?

second thing is my scorpion exhaust tips won't stick out far enough now. do i

1) leave it as it is?

2) lengthen the pipe so the tips stick out further?

3) get some round ends and weld them on?

My brother is a welder so by trade so none of the above should be an issue.

I'll try and load some picks of what ive got, and a couple that i found online.

i haven't done any work what so ever yetec444c6ba1389524881e525e47e514ac.jpg0a9b06050cf18894b8bdff3f6c1ce642.jpg9a77762768bfcb9af9cea15844c38f98.jpg6f09265112d6e69921df1bd0d3eecbae.jpgeaedb375a76f9422e9df7e7a0d3a5c7e.jpg3b85ef9e26466d2de5e1c7d59363aca0.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You've got the front, sides and rear covered, so should look fine IMO.

You'll definitely need wheel spacers to pull the kit off though. Your wheels will look lost within the arches otherwise. (Or just get new rims of course) :lol::thumbs:

i was dead set for the rear in the pics but since ive bought it ive had mixed opinions off mates. my original idea was painted body colour but the diffuser bit painted matt black and either different tips or extended, a bit like this6e25a693d51f2eab2950204175bd5983.jpg

I think with a lot of filling and smoothing completely into the bumper it could look ok .... But by the time you've paid for that I'd just get a chargespeed .... Yes a lot have it on here but it's the only rear bumper/ add on that really works . I have the nismo rear spats and if I hadn't had my car ceramic coated I would probably get a chargespeed myself .

i kinda see what you're all saying. how much would a chargespeed bumper cost? i have got a full after market v1 kit but thought the mines lip and zunsport grille looked better. but then i think a n2 front bumper looks better again. definitely agree with the spacers, they'll be on my Christmas list

got another 2 questions, does anyone think body coloured side steps would go better with the mines lip then nismo v1?

apartment from what i have already got, gio cuzzo diffuser and v1 spats, what other diffuser/valance that looks subtle and nice can i get without changing the bumper?