new wants buy 350z but which one?

Nismo is just styling? I prefer my factory standard unless they have exciting mods! The GT is what I think I be looking at with the HR engine. Jim I'm new to this site mate so il try keep a eye out..do you have any pics of you baby for me?..... is the blue the hardest colour to find in these zeds?

Nismo is just styling? I prefer my factory standard unless they have exciting mods! The GT is what I think I be looking at with the HR engine. Jim I'm new to this site mate so il try keep a eye out..do you have any pics of you baby for me?..... is the blue the hardest colour to find in these zeds?

The HR has a very dark blue colour called Midnight, not that many around but Pearl White is the rarest.

Pete

Jim I'm new to this site mate so il try keep a eye out..do you have any pics of you baby for me?.....

This is my baby sunset

20150823_140034_zps3ncjytn6.jpg

20150823_140022_zpslclom07k.jpg

20150823_132725_zpsr67ddgac.jpg

I always said the sunset orange would be the last colour I would get, after going to view a few black/blue and one grey I fell in love with the orange one i went to view and brought her :).

Have you got any preference to what colour you want?

welcome and i hope i can flesh out a bit more info for you

the zed doesn't like standard petrol because it can backfire at higher revs which can cause damage (there is a very scary pic floating about the forum of a cracked piston). so you can drive on normal petrol, just keep the revs below 4K, don't fill the tank and get some decent go juice in her asap. the difference between the petrol ratings is how much compression they can take before they explode due to the compression. this explosion happens before the spark which causes the backfire and stresses on the engine that it's just not expecting

standard DE's seem to be just fine. rev up can be oil drinkers. HR can lose oil internally (oil level is fine when standing, oil pressure is low while driving). personally i have an HR and know what pressures are normal so as soon as i see her start to drop i can just get her booked in to have the offending part replaced. other than those issues the zed engines are very solid and designed to do 200K miles. the clutch however isn't, that can need swapping between 40K and 80K so bonus points if a zed you're looking at has just had that done. though some sufferers of zeditus take a worn clutch to be a good thing as it's an excuse for an upgrade ;)

the engine revisions all come with a higher rev limit, peaking at 7.5K for the HR

DE's of both types are cheaper to mod. the HR doesn't need breathing mods though as they fixed that weakness with the dual air intakes.

as already mentioned nismo over here just means a body kit. though it looks like a new forum member has a JDM nismo and if he doesn't start posting more details soon i think some of the forum members are gonna hunt him down and take their own pics :)

also i got my zed in wales, and i'm based in kent. i've seen plenty of people driving between england and scotland to get their zeds too (drives going both ways). well worth the long drive!

If you need help telling which is witch then follow this method:

Tie it to a chair and throw it in a river, if it sinks it's not a witch but if it floats it's a witch and should probably be avoided.

:ninja:

Did you ruin my joke with your new mod powerzzz?

I'm clamping down hard on grammaer and spelleing,

:lol:

• Like 1