[SOLD]Custom Made 350z Rear Window Louvre

veilside z

350z Rear Window Louvre, custom made for my car. Immaculate unmarked condition. Fixes through the tailgate not to the glass. Can be fixed with double sided tape attached, then a small bead of Tiger Seal. Looks fantastic with the Stillen rear quarter window louvers.

£300

Collection from Gloucester, Gloucestershire

POSTAGE by PARCELFORCE TRACKED DELIVERY £39

Louver has been wrapped in Bubble Wrap and has Plywood each side so as not to dent the Louvers.

Brand new GTR type 350Z Front Bumper. Been sat collecting dust £180

Brand new V2 Rear Spoiler. Also been sat collecting dust.

We had all the above ready to be painted and fitted, but after a replacement engine had to be sourced, the bodywork has been put on the back burner.

Photo3863_zpsrigmf0wp.jpg

Photo3862_zpshmrsf0qv.jpg

Photo3859_zpsp5gx6jiz.jpg

Photo3858_zpsauyrhwlb.jpg

Photo3857_zpsrq3iyjc6.jpg

Photo3856_zpst9ujmzgq.jpg

Photo3855_zpsc2n14hke.jpg

Photo3854_zps6zr2gnhk.jpg

Photo3853_zpsfcgwpp2j.jpg

Photo3852_zpsmzm1a5t3.jpg

Photo3851_zps8ypsklzw.jpg

Photo3850_zpsvkev1mon.jpg

The V2 rear spoiler is a perfect fit, it sits perfectly on the bootlid. These are getting hard to source now for a decent one and searched for ages to find this. The top blade is removeable for easy painting, or unless you want to carbon wrap or dip that part :)

They are the same as the ones on sale in the US, all the Z owners are fitting. Google LOUVERGANG, and you wll see the louvres fitted to all the Zeds through ZOCIETY. They will not ship them to the UK. Be the only Z in the UK with one. Fitted with the Stlllen rear quarter louvres available through Tarmac, complete the look. B) B) B)

• Like 1

The Louvergang Louvre through ZOCIETY, requires the purchase of the Stillen rear roof spoiler to complete the look, as my one does not require this application. Remember my one attaches at each side of the rear screen, not on the glass as shown above. Should you require a photo of mine fitted to the car, please Pm me with your Email address and will send one. :)