My Azure 350z (23/05/16 PG.6 Tyre Decals Fitted)

Kieran_ctr

Thanks for all the comments :) I forgot to mention I have bought a chargespeed rear bumper which will be getting sprayed & fitted middle of January :) once that is fitted the car will be finished exterior wise :) then I will be getting a remap which will have to wait until after May as I'm going to Mexico then so need to save for that

• Like 2

Thanks for all the comments :) I forgot to mention I have bought a chargespeed rear bumper which will be getting sprayed & fitted middle of January :) once that is fitted the car will be finished exterior wise :) then I will be getting a remap which will have to wait until after May as I'm going to Mexico then so need to save for that

It will never be done !...... The more time spent on here , the more you will want yo do ! ;)

• Like 1

Looks great and the ride height is really nice. Is it just springs or did you have to change some other bits too? Do you have any trouble in multi storeys?

Yeah just Eibach Prorace lowering springs, not been in a multi story but it's not speed bump friendly but I will go in multi story's without a problem

• Like 1

Love this photo I took walking back to it in my drive :)

72F86D39-B6EC-41EB-9E23-C331CDC31600.png_zpsqecfeihx.jpeg

The spoiler Looks really good from that angle .... Just not sure from behind ? As others have said , maybe some spats would balance it out . Either way it's a very nice car :)

I have ordered the chargespeed rear bumper to finish off the back end :)

• Like 1

Spoiler looks lovely. I just sold a Brand New one to Andyhut on here, i believe he has still yet to fit it. :)

If I saw it before I would of got it, the one I bought was a absolute sh*t fitment!

Hahaha ...... Its already started mate ! Now a rear bumper next some nismo side skirts .... Then a big break kit .... Supercharger . ;)

Haha I was looking at charging it but not paying that amount! I had my type r supercharged which was half the price for the zed!

• Like 1

Spoiler looks lovely. I just sold a Brand New one to Andyhut on here, i believe he has still yet to fit it. :)

If I saw it before I would of got it, the one I bought was a absolute sh*t fitment!

Hahaha ...... Its already started mate ! Now a rear bumper next some nismo side skirts .... Then a big break kit .... Supercharger . ;)

Haha I was looking at charging it but not paying that amount! I had my type r supercharged which was half the price for the zed!

Tell me about it :(

It is pretty pricey to charge ..... But o so worth it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well my car has gone away for a week as it has gone to KMS Motorsport who is building me up a exhaust for the zed, he's never done one to a 350z so he's using it for a development :) he has just done a forum user on here a 370z nismo so I can't wait to get it back but he gave me a van which was nice of him until mine is finished so I have some transport. My mate got a quick photo before we did a 2 hour journey :D

41AD14F5-F5AE-4D8F-BDBE-41CFC3FA412D_zpsatdlkpjl.jpg

I've got my car back from KMS & love the new exhaust! It's transformered the sound of the car so well! May be to loud for some people but it's to my level of loud :) it's a custom build non res system, T304 high grade stainless steel with 4.5" slash tips :) will get some better pics & videos this weekend hopefully if the weather is good! Here is a quick video but doesn't do it justice & some photos :) my genuine chargespeed rear bumper has arrived which will be fitted & sprayed middle of January plus the car is having a full recoat :D

BC4C0E00-3B08-4CD9-A7F3-FEF917F3C0A1_zpsuajjaok1.jpg

D3075063-B69A-45A6-A202-7BC8457C5F39_zpszfu6mugl.jpg

9A0D43CE-C00C-4B8D-B61D-ABBFCD36C83D_zpstfb8odcf.jpg

E5590CEA-3ED8-4B1C-BEA6-A67A2BD76385_zpsl2blf3my.jpg

49466DA0-E612-425B-A331-D283AC6F7A1F_zpsqs5jv6h1.jpg

4AF147B9-4B7C-452D-9FAD-4F4C0F8A2849_zpszeimglbj.jpg

Edited by Kieran_ctr
  • Like 1